Prologue: How it all started.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

There were Deities who were created from a supreme being.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The 7 deities that shared a multiverse.

They are known as:

(Note: They are NOT BIOLOGICALLY related, they just treat the other like their makeshift family member. )

>Hope:
Is acting like Fear's twin sister. She emits a warm yellowish-orange aura. Her role is to spread hope, ignite the small spark to make it a big one. She is quite cunning and likes to go undercover.

>Fear:
Is acting like Hope's twin brother. He emits a blueish-black aura. His role is to spread Fear WHEN NEEDED and absorb Fear if necessary. He is lazy but very responsible if needed.

>Change:
Is acting like a younger sibling to Choice. She believes that everyone can change. Everyone can be a good person in their own way.

>Choice:
Is acting like an older sibling to Change. She always believe that everyone has a choice, contrary to change's belief, she believes that in every choice you make, you cannot go back, meaning if you pick to be a bad person, you will be a bad person forever. However, she isn't stubborn and looks at both perspectives.

>Luck:
Has no sibling bond. She is the most workaholic. She believes that she should be needed in everyone's side. However, her best friend is Faith and she takes breaks because of her.

>Faith:
Has no sibling bond. She is Luck's best friend. She is like this mom friend that wants you to take care of yourself and if you don't want to eat, she will shove it down your throat if necessary. She may or may not have contact with the main multiverse. (She is secretly childish.)

>Demise:
Has no sibling bond. Demise usually goes by 'They/Them' but they are fine with any pronouns. Demise is Gender-neutral. They believe that everything comes to an end, the only thing is, they can't predict if it would be long or short. (She is secretly childish too.)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Unlike the main multiverse, they cannot make a chosen one.

Their events will be based from the main multiverse and just change when the time comes.

They just guide the beings within their multiverse, however, some events can have a different version but it has the same outcome.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After supreme leader created them, he left to venture in the main multiverse.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Dreamtale's story was the same.

Nightmare got bullied, ate the apples and saved Dream by turning him into stone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ink was made in a blank space and learned to be creative. He grew up to be the ignorant dum-dum we know.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

However.. There was no such thing as an 'Era' in this multiverse.

It was simply a small TK sans that got his timeline deleted.

Due to the lack of knowledge of the world, he was innocent and naive.

His body grew, he can't control his powers after all.

He didn't quite became insane..

More on sad, lost, lonely and clueless.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Deities can't bear on what happened on this poor child..

Yet.. he was the key to change their storyline..

For the worst or for the better.

(Hoped you like my new book! I had no plans to make this but I wondered if I should give you a background to Hope's Multiverse.. aaaaand it ended up being a story.)