ʚ•𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘆•ɞ

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong sarawat? scared?" he smirked.

"Fuck you" i cursed and point my gun at him.

Suddenly another gang appeared behind me pointing their guns at me.

"Oh pram! you're here!" richard wave at the man with the same age as me that is pointing his gun to me.

"Nice to see you again guntithanon" pram smirked.

"It was unlucky to see you too pram" i smirked back.

"You asshole you kill my older brother prem!" he shouted angrily.

I scoffed and leaned the gun on my shoulder.

"Well what can i say? you're brother is a bad guy who needs to be in hell"

He glared at me while gritting his teeth.

"Sarawat!" mike shouted while running towards our direction with type and the gang behind him.

"Finally everyone's here!" richard chuckled.

No one's POV.

"Win!" type worriedly shouted and was gonna run to his brother but mike hold him.

"Hello there mr.Aekaranwong did you bring the journal?" richard asked.

Type took the journal out of his bag and raise it to the air.

"I will give you the journal but first release my brother!" he said with a serious tone.

"Deal" richard agreed.

Bright was gonna run towards win but pram the bastard stop him by telling his soldiers to block the way still pointing their guns towards him.

"Bastards" he cursed them.

Levi pulled win to stand up.

Type walk towards richard while the journal is in his right hand.

Richard grinned and held his hand.

"In a count of three we'll switch" type said in a serious tone.

"1...2...3!"

Levi pushed win towards type and type throw the journal to richard.

"Win!" type hug his brother and start to untie the rope on his wrist.

But suddenly..

"Type!" mike shouted loudly and ran towards his lover blocking the bullet that pierce on his left arm.

Type eyes widened while bright start to beat and shoot pram's allies.

"Mike!" type cried while win is so curious on whats happening.

Gun ran towards mike and help him to get up.

The Bloodynote gang and wolfblood gang start shooting and beating each other,the wolfblood was lead by there leader bright in mafia world sarawat.

"Boss! bring man and type with his brother out here! move!" bright shouted loudly he didn't want his love one's to get hurt.specially win.

He was focus on saving his friends when a bullet pierce on his left stomach making him groan and fall on the ground.

"This ends here guntithanon" richard smirked while pointing his gun on the man who is in pain.