"Hey guys!" We engulf each other in a tight hug.

Once we finally release the embrace, Bow studies my expression.

"Hey, Adora...are you okay? You look a little down." The question catches me off guard.

No, I'm really not.

"I-Um, yeah I'm fine. Just exhausted." He quirks a brow and crosses his arms over his chest.
"Are you sure?" I force a smile and nod.

"Of course. Everything is just perfect." I put an emphasis on the awful word.

Glimmer tugs on my arm. "Come on, Adora! They are serving Chocolate muffins, your favorite!"

I tense up. She licks her lips.

"Let's go before they run out." Bow says; rushing towards the long line. I stand paralyzed.
Crap, how do I get out of this?

"I...I'm actually not hungry."

Glimmer scoffed. "Adora, what's been up with you lately?" She says; a little too loud for my liking.

She captures a few people's attention; their curious stares boring into my soul.

"You never eat anymore, like at all. And look at you! You are practically a stick! You always use the excuse of being exhausted. And you have been avoiding us. Don't think that I didn't notice. Your secretive and you disappear at lunch every day."

My heart is hammering against my chest. Her gaze trails down to my long sleeves.

Oh, please no.

"Why do you always wear long sleeves, Adora? You've got something to hide, don't you? I bet- "

"S-shut up! You don't know anything about me, Glimmer!" My words take her aback. Her eyes widen and she huffs as I storm out of the cafeteria.

One good day. That's all I want.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Little Miss Perfect." A familiar raspy voice fills my ears. Before I have time to react, strong hands pin me down against my locker. I curse under my breath.

She walks up to me; hips swaying with each step. Her face rests right in front of mine; our noses almost touching. My breath hitches.

"Catra." She smirks.

"Heeey, Adora." I struggle against Scorpia and Lonnie's grip.

"Ugh! Let me go!" Catra takes a step back and watches the scene play out.

Tears well in my eyes.

"Awwww, is the Princess going to cry?" I turn away from her; hiding my face as best as I can.

"That was quite the performance you and Sparkles had. Brought me to tears seeing how truly worthless you can be." Catra says; wiping fake tears.

She laughs; a sound that makes my heart flutter.

Ugh, not now, Adora.

Lonnie scoffed. "The Slut got what she deserved." She turns to me; staring me dead in the eye.

"If you go around sleeping with every boy in sight, you are going to lose your friends eventually. I mean somebody as smart as you should know that."

I'm not a whore or a hooker. Or whatever the hell the rumors say about me.

I'm a virgin for Christ's sake.

Just you wait, Lonnie. I'm going to wipe that stupid smirk off of your face.