chapter 9

𝒍𝒖𝒌𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
i had never so much anger as i did when he stood in front of us. he stepped closer and so did we.

"where is julie?" we didn't have a strategy, i just wanted her to be okay.

he chuckled and looked over at us "she's safe, i've got willie and her locked away." he hissed and looked over at us both.

"what about nick? will he be okay?" this may sound selfish, but i couldn't care less... but i know julie cares about him.

"oh please, that silly boy won't remember a thing." he rolled his eyes and walked over to us. "does it not make you mad?" he looked at me.

i furrowed my brows in confusion at his question "does what make me mad? that fact you have to manipulate and bribe us to come out here?"

he chuckled and smirked "no, that he can give julie everything you can't?" my mind went blank, all i could see was red and i wanted to rip his throat out.

before i could lay a finger on him i was hit with a familiar jolt. i fell to the ground, alex and reggie running over to me and helping me up.

"i can't put another stamp on you, but i sure can put one on julie and willie so watch the way you act." he hissed and looked at us three.

"what do you want caleb?" reggie said, i've never heard him like this.. he sounded, defeated.

he chuckled "isn't it obvious! you guys, just.." he snapped his fingers as a document appeared in his hands. "sign away and become one of us!" he held his arms up and sighed confidently.

"will you let them go?" alex looked at him, reggie pulling me up off the ground as the man in the cape nodded.

"yes. i will let julie go, willie still belongs to me." he winked and walked over to his stage. once again snapping his fingers.

before we even acknowledged it, julie was i front of us. she groaned as she hit the floor, we all ran over to her.

i grabbed her face, she smiled as she pushed her cheek against my hand. i smiled sadly, our eyes all becoming red and tear stained.

"enough!" caleb jumped off the stage and walked over to us, i grabbed julie and hid her behind me and he let out another cackle.

"i wouldn't hurt her." he looked at her, hiding his hand behind his back as if he was hiding something. "sign." he looked at us three.

"make sure she is safe first." reggie pipped up, his hand wrapped around julie as her other was intwined with alex's.

"no!" she pulled away from them both and shook her heads. "you can't leave me.." she cried out, alex grabbing her and pulling her into a sweet embrace.

"we'd never leave you. don't ever forgot that were with you every time you play music." he whispered in her ear, but all of us could hear. she smiled sadly at him as reggie ran over.

"i love you julie." he took off his flannel and wrapped it around her shoulders, she was shaking from both fear and the cold air. "you're my sister. never forget that." she wrapped her arms around him. "i love you too.. bro." she chuckled, her sobs hidden by the laugh.

she looked over at me and grabbed my hands, she slipped a piece of paper into my hand. "i'm going to get you out of here luke." she whispered in my ear. i smiled and hugged her. "i know you will, i'll never forget you jules. you're one in a million." we both let out a small chuckle. "i lov-"

before she could finish she was gone, and caleb was rolling his eyes "i hate soppy goodbyes. she's home. she's safe. now sign." we walked over to him, our faces still red and puffy from crying as we all looked at each other.

"i love you guys." alex looked at us as we all signed. a purple hue glowed from inside of us as caleb smiled and held out a book, which the hue absorbed into.

"boys. i'll see you tomorrow, i'll let you find your rooms." he chuckled and walked away.

he did it. he won.

-

hey! sorry for the short chapter, but can you believe it? caleb owns their souls!

at least julie is safe- or is she? ;)

i'll see you guys in 2 days for the next chapter <3

all love

-S