Chapter 3- Spilling Names

After some lessons I decided to take a rest. I decided to eat some snacks I have in the kitchen . I ate a bag of cheetos and drank an orange juice.

I decided to continue my lessons until it's 1-3 pm.

It's 2 pm but I think today I have enough of studying .

I take my dolls to my room and arrange them quickly . In the mean time I have a lot of spare times so . I play Hide and Seek with my dolls ,play minecraft, play The Sims 4 and The Long Dark.

*BELL RINGS*
Oh that's my aunt. I decided to open the door for her.

"Hi Rachel ,how was your day?" My aunt asked .

"I LOVE IT ! Thanks aunt!" I shouted at her while hugging her .

"Oh umm ok then your welcome? By the way I will prepare you dinner " my aunt is the second nicest human being ever .

The first one is my mom of course . Oh God how much I miss her.

-Dinner Time-

"THE DINNER IS READY" aunt shouted at me.

I went downstairs and eat with her . It's delicious today we have sphaggeti .

"So, How was your first day of school?" My aunt asked me .

"uits werelly nwaice" I answered back.

"Its what? I don't get it?" My aunt asked again while laughing .

Oops sorry I speak while I was eating .

"Sorry , It was just delicous but it is very nice!" I said that while rubbing my face to a towel my mouth is filled with sauce.

"Oh ok , so what did you learn today?" My aunt asked still laughing.

"A difficult Algebraic problems and I understand it because of Sta-" OH crap I almost said the name she will think I am crazy.

"Sta- ? Who is that?" My aunt asked while looking at me really counfused.

"Stanley! I named my computer heehehehehe"I smiled.

My aunt smiled back and she went away . Phew that was a relief.