"Would you just play the game?" Mitch exhales.

I've learnt in the past hour that Mitch doesn't like losing to Harry, but doesn't mind losing to anyone else. Sarah hates losing anything to anyone. Charlotte is kind and doesn't like winning because she's scared to make people upset. Adam doesn't seem competitive, but he secretly is. And, well, Harry is Harry.

"Okay, Nix, your go!" He shouts, not hiding his excitement for his suspected win.

I've been waiting for this moment, and the cocky smirk on my face says so. I hold my swap hands card between my fingertips, feeling the victory. My prolonged motion causes a tension to ease into the circle, and I almost laugh maniacally at the nervous expression that briefly crosses through Harry's face.

The card flips to reveal the swap hands emblem.

"Oh, yes!" Sarah gushes.

"Who's your victim, Nixie?" Adam shouts in excitement, knowing exactly who it is.

Apparently Harry knows as well, because a sombre dullness cascades over his once beaming joy. His smile droops, and a groan tumbles from his lips.

"Don't do this, please, Nix."

I wish I could say that the pathetically sad eyes and pout he's giving me made me feel any kind of guilt. But it doesn't, so I won't say it does.

"Harry. Swap hands." A coy grin plastered on my face.

"Ha!" Sarah shouts.

Mitch laughs loudly, and Charlotte is practically rolling around in laughter. Adam wheezes next to me, his cards flicked across the floor lazily. Harry stares in dismay at my card pile, the amount of cards outweighing the number that has been put down.

What can I say, I'm evil. But only when it comes to Uno. And monopoly.

"Come on, Nixie! You've got like 500 cards! That's so unfair!" He whines.

"I came to win. It's not my fault you lost." I raise an eyebrow, and shrug nonchalantly.

"Hey, you haven't even won yet, don't get too ahead of yourself." He grumbles, taking my mass of cards, and throwing me his one card childishly.

I look at it like it's a gem amongst pebbles. The diamond in the rough. The last pearl in the ocean. It's so beautiful. God, victory is sweet.

"Who knows, I might win." Harry mumbles.

I giggle, and Mitch pats his back. Sarah has left the circle to do a celebratory dance for me, making up little jabs at Harry as she goes along.

"You haven't got a chance, mate."

"Shut up, Mitchell."

All eyes are on me, as I lower Harry's singular card. It was a wonderful wild card, jsut to top it all off. I place it down delicately, and jump up to celebrate. Sarah cheers with me, as does Charlotte and Mitch. Harry stays down staring at the card miserably, and then back to his pile.

"Well done!" He forces a smile.

"That was so unconvincing. Aren't you an actor?" I smirk.

"Shush." He grumbles.

"At least now we know he's a bad loser, guys!" Adam teases.

Harry sighs, and places his cards down. Suddenly, he leaps up and bolts towards Adam. A blood curdling shriek is let out by the man, as he narrowly dodges Harry's grasp. Adam's eyes are wide, and on the verge of panic when he makes a run for the bathroom and locks himself in.