☔︎︎21☔︎︎

Start from the beginning

Her arms bled slightly from the scratches. She makes ice over them and makes an wind rapier. "Dance of the Storm Dragon!" Toru blocks the sword swings but didn't think he could get pushed back so easily.

Yarashi gathers up wind and punches it all into Toru chest. "Your punches are really surprising." Toru says. He gets his fist and hits right into Yarashi stomach. She jumps back, holding the punched area. "I'm not here to amuse you demon." Yarashi says.

"At least you got my race right. Anyways, you can still stand? I didn't think your frail body could deal with that much." Toru says. Yarashi grits her teeth. They both charge at each other.

It was always a hit back. Yarashi punched him and he hit back, right after. "Juvia! Ah! What is this?!" Lucy exclaims. Yarashi hears her and looks back. "Juvia! Lucy!" Yarashi exclaims. "Don't get distracted." Toru says. He body slams her into a wall.

She stands up and freezes him in place. "Hang on, guys!" Yarashi says. She runs towards them but Toru hits her back and holds her in place. "I told you your ice does nothing." Toru says. Yarashi wriggles her arms around but Toru had a right hold.

"Let go! Damn it!" Yarashi screams, kicking her legs and everything. She sees a skeleton holding a sword for Lucy and Juvia trapped in Keith hold. "LET GO OF ME!" Yarashi yells, as Juvia starts to get wrapped in Keyes Magic.

The magic turns into a ball and explodes...

"Oh my god." Jirou says, eye widen. All of Class 1-A looked in shock. "S-She just died?" Sato asks. "Why the hell is her world so dangerous?!" Bakugo exclaims. Ochako looks in shock and worry. "Yarashi..." Izuku thinks, gripping his fist.

"JUVIAAAA!" Yarashi yells. Her eyes turn into the dragon eyes. She uses wind to push Toru off her back and starts to run to Keyes in anger. Until Keyes body started to squirm.

"Don't tell me." Natsu says. "Shes inside his body?!" Yarashi says. "Even if their physical forms are gone, their feelings will stay in their hearts forever! Juvia believes that's the power of human love!" Juvia says, bursting from his body.

"Juvia!" Yarashi says. She hugs her as Juvia starts to cry. Juvia falls and Yarashi holds her. Lucy runs over and Yarashi gives Juvia to her. "I want to see Gray-Sama." Juvia says. "You will! Soon!" Lucy says. "Okay." Juvia says.

Yarashi smells Toru going towards them and blocks his arms. "Ahhh!" Yarashi yells as her arms get scratched again. "Yarashi!" Lucy says. "Damn you! Storm Dragons Roar!" Toru jumps back to Temp.

Natsu and Yarashi both stand in front of Lucy and Juvia. "Lucy, Juvia." Natsu says. "She fainted." Lucy says. "Move her away from here." Natsu says. "This is gonna get real messy." Yarashi says, putting ice over her arms.

"Got it, both of you..." Lucy says. "We know!" The two say. "Yarashi, don't drag your feet." Natsu says. "I won't." Yarashi says. "Storm Dragons Blizzard!" Toru blocks with his shark skin.

"Oh? You're fired up again?" Toru asks. He uppercuts her but she immediately looks back. She coves her arms with ice and grabs his head and slams it into her knee.

"Always the face!" Toru yells and punches her back to Natsu. "We've gotta finish these guys off already." Natsu says. "Yeah." Yarashi says, getting her breath back.

"I think we cannot destroy them unless we use the true power of Etherious." Toru says,. The two demons started to glow purple and turn uglier. :/
(Temp was hot without the power glow up 😔)