"Can I speak to Agent McCall please? Advise him its urgent!" I state hoping that my plan was successful and everyone was gathered at the hospital.

"Agent McCall speaking!" Rafael voice comes through the phone and I try not to cry in relief in hearing her voice again.

"Raf, it's me Mischief. I need your help!" I shout hoping he would believe it was me and knowing that Mitch would have told him the nicknames.

"Stiles, is that really you?!" Rafael states and I notice the change in his tone going from Boss mode to his Dad mode as I call it.

"Yeah it's me!" I confirm and I hear the sigh of relief coming through the phone as I speak to him.

"Hang on one moment, everyone is here. Let me take you to them all." He rushes out and I can hear him running and doors slamming.

Rafael POV

I was reading off the co-ordinates off my laptop that Mitch had managed to get from when Stiles had sent his video telling us he was out. It had been around two hours since we had heard from him and I am hoping this was a good sign.

"Okay so based on the original information we were sent and these new videos we have received we know this is where he was and based onto the fantastic calculations made by Lydia, we know based of his injuries and the conditions he would be facing he would be somewhere in this area." Mitch states drawing a circle on a map as he speaks, the location is only about an hour away from here but a lot can happen in one hour.

Attention - Agent McCall, please come to Reception. Urgent phone call waiting!

I hand the laptop over to Scott as I head out the room wondering who would be calling the Hospital phone and not my mobile if they needed to speak to me that urgently. As I reached the reception desk, Roxie handed me the portable phone know I would probably need to take it with me.

"Agent McCall speaking!" I state into the phone and I hear the person on the other end breathing heavy.

"Raf, it's me Mischief. I need your help!" Stiles shouts through the phone and I can't believe it was him.

"Stiles, is that really you?!" I states and I feel my voice change from my Boss mode to Dad mode as Stiles calls it.

"Yeah it's me!" He confirms and I can't help the sigh of relief that escapes from my mouth as he answered.

"Hang on one moment, everyone is here. Let me take you to them all." I rush out before running back to the room not caring about anyone in my way, as I enter the room where everyone is gathered I slam the door closed and lock the door.

"Dad! What's wrong?" Scott states before I can speak I just wave the phone before pressing the button to pop him on loud speaker.

"Stiles, you are on loud speaker with everyone!" I say loud enough for him to hear as I feel everyone's eyes move to the phone in my hand as I reach my seat again.

"Guys I need your help quickly! Oh come on!" Stiles shouts as the sound of gun fire rages from the phone.

"Stiles! Is that gun shots I hear?" Sheriff asks quickly as more sounds of gun fire some closer then before.

"Well just say they are not best pleased over me escaping and then evading them." Stiles shouts before a loud explosion is heard before Stiles cheers.

"That should hold them up I hope! I have no idea where I am heading but I took one of their SUV's and have been heading towards the Mountains as it seems familiar." Stiles advises as I  hear him speeding the car up.

"Stiles, remember 74448 276. Think you can make it there?" Mitch asks and I notice everyone except Thomas, Teresa, Vince and Jorge looked confused.

"I can try but I am so tired, I don't how much more I can survive." Stiles answered and you could hear the strain in his voice.

"I know you are buddy! But just remember, we are coming to get you!" Mitch states as the phone starts crackling before the sound of metal scrapping on the ground is heard followed by several bangs and groans.

"Stiles! What's happening?" I shout into the phone as the sound of metal scrapping gets louder before stopping.

"Stiles!" Mitch shouts but the only sound heard is the static from the phone before a gasp followed by coughing is heard.

"Stiles, are you okay?" Lydia asks this time and for some reason I found her voice calming as she spoke.

"I'm fine, just think I am going to be walking from now on!" Stiles advises before the sound of glass been smashed is heard.

"Rafael, Radio channel 6. I need to turn the phone off in case they track it. See you soon, I hope!" Stiles states before the line goes dead.

"Mitch, Thomas do either of you care to advise the rest of us what 74448 276 is?" Sheriff asks as Mitch moves to the board and marks a spot on the map.

"Home!" Vince advises first with a sad expression on his face.

"Safety!" Thomas replies before looking towards Teresa with a similar expression that Vince wore.

"Regret!" Teresa states and I notice a tear run down her face as she speaks and Thomas squeezes her hand.

"Second Chance" Jorge states looking at Thomas with a look of gratitude and remembrance.

"The start of the end!" Mitch states and I notice him look at the map and then back to Thomas.

Thank you for reading - Can you work out what 74448 276 is? - new chapter will be up soon!!!