18

Day of the next day came very fast. George was standing in front of his bathroom mirror crying of pain.
"Be strong, for Dream, for mom, and for whole team" George repeated that sentence in his head for the 20 minutes.

He calmed a little but the pain didn't stop.
"Well i have to go" he thought and packed his bag.
"Bye mom, wish me luck" George said while trying to ignore his pain.
"Good luck son! You guys will win for sure" his mom hugged him.
"Thanks mom, we will" he hugged his mom back and lefted the house.

He saw Dream waiting across the street.
"Are you ready to win" George said and hugged Dream.
"Is that even a question?" Dream joked and they continued walking to the sports hall.

In the locker room they were all so confident and happy. They were acting like they already have won this game. Before the game they tooked the team photo, and in that photo you can see George and Dream holding hands.

"George let's win this" Dream said and kissed George in front of everyone there.
"They are just perfect together" Sapnap took photo of them kissing on the court.

Game started with regular best five just without Quackity and with Ranboo.
"These guys just know how to fight" Sapnap said at the first time out.
"We will for sure be full of bruises and floor burns" Wilbur looked at his red knee.

They finished first half with the result of 66-32. At the beginning of the second half starting five were Tommy, Tubbo, George, Bad and Skeppy.

"I promise you Sapnap, if they leave a single bruise on George i will kill them" Dream was sitting on the bench looking at the game.
"I know how much you care but he will have for sure" Sapnap replied.

The game was going perfectly fine, they were still winning. George was feeling that pain but he was hiding it really good.

The hall was full of watchers. Every single team from the league was there.
"Number 1 another stolen ball!" commentator of the game yelled at his microphone.

George was now going 1v1 with another guy who was much bigger than him. He was going on a lay up when suddenly he felt someone pushing him.

In one second George was on the floor and on him was that guy from the other team.
Basketball referre called that a foul on George.
The guy stood up and just walked away. George was still on the floor not moving.

"GEORGE" everyone was running towards him. Dream was on his knees holding George's head.
"It hurts really bad" George couldn't breathe now.
"George, ambulance is on their way, everything is going to be fine" Dream started crying.

Now everyone there started tearing up. Sapnap was yelling while crying at that guy who pushed and felt on George.
"Guys promise me that you will win this...for me" George started closing his eyes slowly.
"George we will together win this, please don't say that" Tubbo fell on the floor crying.

"Dream, I'm so sorry for breaking our promise...I love you" George turned his head to his team mates "I love you all guys" and completely closed his eyes.