9

They were talking about today's game, watching some YouTube and playing minecraft.

Quackity and Techno went to their room around 11:30pm because they were very sleepy. Tommy and Tubbo left the room too. Skeppy and Bad fell asleep while cuddling on Sapnap's bed.

"Maybe we should all go to sleep" said George while getting up from the floor.
"Yeah, we will wake up these lovebirds to go to their room" Sapnap was shaking Bad to wake up.
Wilbur looked Dream in the eyes giving him confidence to tell George everything.
They all said goodnight to each other and George and Dream was walking through hallway.

"George can we go outside for a little bit please"
"It's late but i guess we can take a little walk" George putted their room keys in his pocket.
They were walking in the small park. They were completely alone.

"George, i have to tell you something" Dream didn't believe that he is really going to do it. He will finally confess his love.
"Hmm?" George's heart was racing, he wanted to confess too.

"I know we know each other for a few years now and at one time we were really close, now i am happy that we are close again and that you are in this team with me" Dream took a deep breath.
George was shaking, he just wanted to kiss Dream.
Dream continued talking: "But i don't love you just as friend, i am really in love with you and i want you to know that i will always be there for you" he stopped for a second.

"I love you George, i really do" he's eyes were slowly tearing up as he was looking at George.
"I really love you too Dream.." George rushed and hugged him.
"My sweet number 1..." Dream whispered.
George giggled and looked Dream in the eyes with tears.
"Can I?" asked Dream.
George didn't want to even answer that question, he just kissed Dream.

"Don't ask me silly questions ever again" George hugged him again.
"I will not Georgie" Dream giggled.
"I'm sleepy Dream can we please go back to our room"
"We should go really"
Dream and George were holding hands for the rest of the walk to hotel.

When they got in their room. Dreams phone was non-stop buzzing and he saw 99+ messages from Sapnap. They didn't reply to any he wanted to enjoy the moment with George.

"Dream i want to sleep next to you, i always wanted to" George turned off the lights and before Dream could say anything he was next to him.
They were kissing, cuddling and talking for some time and then they fall asleep.

They didn't lock the door last night so in the morning Sapnap got in their room. When he saw them together sleeping he was about to cry, he took a photo of them and sented it to group chat.

Dream heard his alarm :
"Georgie wake up we will be late"
"Uhhh, i want to stay in bed with you a little more"
Dream pulled George into a kiss.
"We will sleep together again don't worry" Dream said while stretching his arms.

When they got dressed and leaved the room, they didn't find anyone from their team in all the rooms so they thought they are late.

"CONGRATULATIONS" yelled everyone when George and Dream got to the basketball court.
"U are finally not both blind anymore" Sapnap hugged Dream and continued "I am so fucking happy!"
"LANGUAGE" Bad screamed.