BOY

That was unexpected.

I just closed my eyes and moved my lips against his, I just wanted this, I longed for this, and there was no way I was pulling back.

He used his hands to grab the back of my head, pulling me closer to his mouth.

I let go off him only when my lungs desperately needed air.He was still holding my arms and we both were catching our breaths,I couldn't look at him straight in the eyes.

His hand on both sides of my waist now as he lifted me up and picked my lips again.

I mean it was the moment I've always dreamed of, well I didn't wanted it to be like this and me doing the first step but it's totally worth it.

He suddenly start heading to my room without even stopping the kiss.

Wait my room?

he tosses me against the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt and dropping it to the floor fastly.

Woah man slow down.

There's no way
I'm unbottoning something.

What if he do though?

No we gotta stop I think.

He's on top of me now, his breath hit my lips and his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips slightly while I just stared intently awaiting for his next move.

He gulped and his eyes suddenly widened, he was just looking at my eyes, blank.

He get closer and I closed my eyes again.

" I think we better stop" he muttered  and picked my lips really quickly before standing up.

He Picked his shirt and went out of my bedroom with a fleeting smile.

And I was still processing what just happened.
Not Me making the first move and him doing all of this.

Am I dreaming? It looks like those fake scenarios I do before going to sleep.

He's hot. I have nothing else to say.

I'm still shaking tho and my lips are kinda swollen.
I JUST KISSED HIM.

Why he stopped tho, I Mena I wanted to stop too but I don't think it was clear in my expression.

I'll just go to sleep, yeah sleeping is healthy.

_______________

I get up early, super early actually about 6 am.
I'm not used to that, but I think I was excited, super excited.

How am I supposed to act around him. Ugh he gotta do the first move now at least.

Suddenly I got a notification, I check it  hopping it was from him.

Dumbass
Be ready in 30 minutes
Sent 6:27 am

Why?
Sent 6:27 am

Just get ready and Get a suitcase.
Sent 6:29 am

A suitcase? For what?
Noway, I'm not going anywhere. You know I'm living with my parents, I can't just tell them I'm going with my fake ' fiance' to a trip. 

Sent 6:32 am

I don't care just lie,tell them it's with ur friends.
Sent 6:33 am