Where To Learn More

Note: All websites listed are nonprofit and don't collect any private data.
Books

Kharas, Horni, with John W. McAuthor and Izumi Ohno. Leave No One Behind: Time for Specifics on Sustainable Development Goals. City of Publication Unknown, Brookings Insitution Press, 2019. A book that makes the idea of the goals more clear, into a more orientalist mindset. Suitable for all Ages.

27Ellas. Save Our Planet: Goal #6. City of Publishing unknown, Wattpad, Year of Publishing Unstated. A Wattpad book that directly summarizes the 6th SDG.

user71202977. Importance of Living a Sustainable Life. City of Publication unknown, Wattpad, Year of Publishing Unstated. A Wattpad book that encourages people to take Sustainablity Seriously.

Websites

Unknown. Sustainable Development Report 2020, Unknown, Sep 15, 2020, dashboards.sdgindex.org. A website with data on which countries are closest to archiving the SDGs. Includes an interactive map.

Unknown. Our World in Data, Unknown, Unknown Publishing Date, ourworldindata.org. A nonprofit with data and articles and interactive maps about our world's biggest problems.

Unknown. SDG tracker, Unknown, Unknown Publishing Date, sdg-tracker.org.

Remember this isn't a complete list. Happy learning!

~ Snow