10: You electrify my life

Starlight -- Muse

--

Judd's POV

"What the fuck was that? You just let a girl distract you in the middle of writing your manifesto, dude! I thought you said you didn't want any of that shit when she first came here." Maury pointed out.

"Shut the fuck up, Maury." My cheeks were red and hot. I can't fucking believe I let her interrupt me while I was writing my manifesto. Who the fuck am I?

"You wanna fuck her, don't you?" Maury began. "You wanna suck on her neck while you're deep inside her and she mooaans your name over and over again." Maury thrusted the air. I stayed quiet as I put out my cigarette. "Or maybe it's the worst case?!" Maury brought his hands up to his cheeks, taken aback. "You don't wanna fuck her! You want to do simple domestic things with her like grocery shopping together! You want to annoy her for the sole reason of seeing her smile! You want to love her!"

"Fuck off, Maury."

--

Your POV

"What the fuck was that?! You nearly kissed him and you pulled away, baby! I thought you liked him!" Connie pointed out. My heart melted at the thought of us nearly kissing. Since the first time we kissed, I somehow still remembered how warm his lips felt. The taste of Jack Daniels that lingered and had me begging for more. I couldn't remember why we stopped kissing.

But I just knew that Judd was using me. He was probably lonely and needed someone to fuck with. And I had Ashton too.

"I can't, Connie! It's unfair for him! I like Ashton too!"

"Well then isn't it unfair for Ashton too?"

Oh shit. She's right.