"That sounds great. Thank you." I told him, as we walked back to the hotel.

"Well I'll leave you here. I included your number into the team chat and told one of the girls that are here right now to include you into their group chat too. If you need anything let me know." He said before walking away.

As soon as he left I headed up to my room to grab my phone.

Shannon😊

Hope the flight went well
and you landed safely.

Just finished getting a tour of
the place. Only 5 other girls
here right now, gonna go and
try and socialise.

Good luck at that, talk to
you later.

How was seeing family again?

Good, missed them, but
right now I miss you more
than I missed them all year.

I'll see you in a few weeks,
tell your family I say hi.

Will do. Love you xx

Love you too xx

I left Shannons chat and went into a group I was just added to. There were 5 other phone numbers in it, so I supposed it was the girls that were here right now.

Come downstairs to the

dining room, we're all here.

I read the text and quickly put my phone in the back of my pocket before grabbing my door keys and going down to the dining room. Let's hope I get along with these girls and they're not total assholes.

I opened the dining room doors and looked around at the almost fully empty room. There were just 5 girls in the corner of the room having something to eat.

"Hey!" One of the girls called me over. "You must be Jamie." She said as I reached them.

"Yeah, that's me." I told her.

"Come on, I'll help you get some food before you sit down." She said as I followed her.

After I got some food I sat down with the girls at the table. "I never got your guy's name." I said before taking a bite of my chicken.

"Right. I'm Elena."

"Sydney."

"Dakota."

"I'm Aubrey."

"And I'm Aspen." The last girl said.

"So tell us a bit about yourself." Sydney said.

"Well what do you guys want to know about me?" I asked her.

"Let's start with the basics, pronouns, where are you from, your age and previous club?"

"Okay. I use she/her, but really I don't mind if somebody calls me they/them or he/him. I was born in Spain, my mother is English and last year I lived in Ireland, but like nationality wise I'm English. I'm about to turn 16 in november and I previously played for Oranmore under 17s." I told them.

"That's dope! What about your father? Is he Spanish?" Aubrey asked me.

"He is, but I haven't talked to him for a year or so, since my parents are divorced and he really doesn't care about us anymore." I said awkwardly, since everybody looked at me with pity. "But don't worry, it doesn't hurt me. I barely have feelings. They're just starting to come back slowly."

"Well why are they coming back all of a sudden?" Dakota asked me, nudging my side.

"Uhm... I met someone." I said smiling at myself.

"Can we see a picture of them?" Aspen asked.

"Yeah sure." I said taking out my phone. "Her name is Shannon. We met in Ireland but she is also English. She has trials for city in a few weeks time so we might be playing against her." I told them as I passed through some pictures of her.

"You got good taste dude." Dakota said, making me put my phone back in my pocket.

"What about you all. I barely know you guys." I said.

"Okay, so we're all 17, we all use she/her pronouns and we're all from here." Elena told me.

"Cool."

"Enough of the boring shit. Let's go to the lounge room and play some table football." Dakota said as we all rushed out the door.

Sorry I'm not updating so often anymore, I'm really stressed with school and training. Please vote! And id you all have any suggestions about this story or another story I should write let me know.