f i f t y

Audrey sat up smiling to herself, she was currently in fred's room while the redhead slept next to her. Today was his and George's birthday the only day she could convince the boys to take a day off.

  She slowly got up walking to the kitchen, Audrey put her blonde hair up into a ponytail fred green sweater rising on her a little. She started making blueberry pancakes for the boys knowing how much they liked them.

  Molly had told audrey she would come over to make dinner and author, bill and fleur would be coming later. Two owls flying into the open window dropping on the wooden table.

  Audrey grabbed the letters petting the owls and letting them fly off. Two of the letters were addressed to Fred while the other two were addressed to george. She put them on their separate trays that had flowers and orange juice on. She quickly finished the pancakes taking George to his room first.

  "Good morning sleeping beauty and happy birthday eat up." Audrey said, putting it on his bedside table making George wake up a smile on his face. After all the nights she's spent with the boys, George was the easiest to wake up. "Thanks audrey." he mumbled, grabbing the tray making Audrey leave the room.

  She quietly walked back into Fred's room seeing him still asleep, a little bit of drool coming out of the corner of his mouth, his arm draped across the side she usually slept on.

  Audrey smiled, putting the tray down and getting in bed with him. She moved his ginger hair out of his face that had stuck to his forehead at night. "Fred, darling time to wake up." she said, making him groan and turn his head away from her.

  The blonde rolled her eyes but kept messing with his hair. The redhead moved his head slowly closer to her, a sign that he was awake and could wanted her to mess with his hair more.

  "If you wake up there blueberry pancakes." Audrey whispered watching him turn his head around. He opened his eyes, smiling at her softly. He leaned up and kissed her making audrey melt, she felt the same butterflies she did the first time they kissed.

   Fred pushed some of her blonde hair away from her face smiling while never losing eye contact. "Never knew how lucky i could be when i met you." Fred said softly, making Audrey blush slightly.

  Fred wasnt very affectionate with his words; he was never so sweet unless he really meant it and wanted to make Audrey smile and blush. "Shut up, you sound like my novels, now eat up and get read." Audrey said, making Fred grab the try and start eating, ignoring the letters.

  Audrey got up grabbing a pair of clothes to change into, she grabbed a white pleated skirt, a brown sweater and a white button up shirt to go under the sweater. She walked to the bathroom showering using fred shampoo and body wash almost making her cringe at how much she smelt like a boy.

  By the time she was done and back in his bedroom Fred was dressed for the day and sitting at his desk going over paperwork. Audrey huffed walking over to the boy grabbing the paperwork quickly.

  Fred looked up at her sheepishly knowing he had gotten caught. "I thought I told you no work." she mumbled putting it back in the drawer with all his other paperwork. Fred quickly pulled her into his lap, kissing her neck softly and sighing.

  "I didn't think I'd get caught, you smell like me, it's weird." Fred said, scrunching his nose up, making Audrey laugh at his reaction. "I wouldn't smell like you if we stayed at mine like I asked." she said scoffing at fred in a joking way.

  George knocked on the door already dressed for the day, "I was coming to remind you I'm going out with Angelina all day, so you have the loft to yourself. I'll be back for dinner audrey dont worry.'' Audrey smiled and nodded at george.

  "Hey twat, happy birthday." Fred yelled, hearing George yell back, "you to dumbass.'' As soon as the door shut, Fred attacked audreys face and neck with soft kisses making the girl giggle. "Fred stop." she whined, making the boy laugh against her skin.

  He finally pulled her in for a kiss making her turn her head towards him and kiss back. She pulled back seeing the way his eyes were shining. "So addie, what's the plan?" Fred asked, never looking away from her blue eyes. Audrey looked away standing up and reaching into her duffle bag.

  The girl pulled out canvases and paints and brushes, making Fred raise an eyebrow. "Well, I thought we could go to a park since it's sunny and paint while eating lunch?" Audrey said quietly, scared the boy she called her fiancé would reject her idea.

  Instead Fred just smiled standing up and grabbing one of the canvases "well let's go pack a lunch." he said, messing with her blonde hair that she straightened making Audrey's blue eyes light up with excitement. If Fred was honest he'd do anything she'd offer, as long as it was with her.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

   "That's just not fair, you're more talented and you have patients!" Fred complained looking at Audrey's painting, she had painted a field of flowers so realistically Fred swore he was there. "That's not true! I haven't drawn since second year!" Audrey fought back, making Fred huff.

  He looked at her noticing the few bits of paint that had made its way to her face from pushing her hair out of her face. Once he noticed she wasn't holding the paintings he attacked. He jumped on her, pinned her to the small blanket and started tickling her.

  Audrey laughed to the point she had tears slipping from her eyes. "Fredrick! Stop!" Fred laughed along, finally pulling away and staring at her. He slowly leaned down kissing her nose making the blonde scrunch her nose at him.

  "If we had the camera i would take a photo of you, i want to remember this day till i die, one of the best birthdays i've had." Fred admitted watching her feature go soft staring up at him. She analyzed the freckles he had as if she'd never see them again.

  All she could think about in the moment was how she'd never be able to love anyone ever again if Fred were to leave her. He was everything she needed and wanted. Though he was nothing like the boys in her books he was better in his own way.

  "I can't wait to marry you." she said, making Fred smile and sat up looking at the sunset, they had to leave in a few to make it home in time for the birthday dinner. If fred was honest with everyone, no matter how dark the world go she was his light, the one thing that made him see clearly,

  "Yeah i can't wait to marry you either.'' Fred said, making audrey look at his side profile still laying down. If she could relive this day over and over again instead of it becoming a distant memory when she grows up. "One day." 

if you cant tell by the hints this book might have a sad ending :-( i haven't fully decided anyways here's an extra long and lovey chapter for you.🤍🤍