t h i r t y e i g h t

Audrey awoke to Lorelei shaking her shoulders "Audrey the one time you need to wake up and you don't." Lorelei grumbled making the blonde nod and sit up "what's wrong?" she asked looking around the girls dorm. "Mr. Weasley has been attacked and Fred won't leave without you. McGonagall told me to wake you up grab your suitcase we are leaving."

  The two girls hurried towards Dumbledore's office noticing the stone figure let them in without a password. "Great everyone's here, come here then and quickly before anyone else joins us." Dumbledore said when he spotted the two girls who rushed over to the twins. Everyone grabbed onto the kettle that was a portkey.

  Everything was white one second then the next Audrey was standing in a living room she didn't recognize. Sirius black ran towards the kids looking frantic, scaring Audrey a little who backed into Fred who wrapped his arms around her waist on reflex. "What's going on?" Sirius said helping Ginny up who had fallen on the floor.

  "Phineas Nigellus said Arthur's been badly injured-" "ask harry." Fred said "yeah I want to hear it for myself.'' George said, everyone turned to look at Harry besides Ron. "It was, I had a kind of vision." Harry told them, making Audrey frown, feeling sorry for the boy.

  Harry told everyone what he saw Audrey leaning into Fred who felt calmer with her being there. After Harry was done Fred turned to Sirius "is mum here?" Fred asked "she probably doesn't even know what happened yet." Sirius said. Audrey tuned him out feeling horrible and sick, she didn't know what shed do if Mr. Weasley didn't make it.

  After a while everyone sat down in the living room Lorelei sat next to George resting her head on his shoulder Fred sat next to Audrey who sat next to Ginny holding the youngest Weasley's hand in a comforting way.

  "Thank you for coming.'' Fred mumbled grabbing Audrey's free hand making the blonde look at him, he was wearing a red and black robe with an orange shirt under and grey sweatpants, his hair flat against his forehead, his eyes droopy from exhaustion. "I wouldn't have stayed behind even if we weren't dating." Audrey mumbled, bringing his hand up to her lips and kissing them.

  Fred sent her a small smile, sigh and slouched a little. After a while Ginny had fallen asleep, her head on Audrey's shoulder and Audrey's on Ginny's half way asleep. Fred rubbed circles on her hand watching her close her eyes softly thinking about how he couldn't have found a better girl to be with.

  After a while Ms. Weasley sent a note saying Arthur was alive, making the Weasley's a little bit better but still in a bad mood since they couldn't see their dad yet. "Now that you know he's fine go sleep in a real bed, um Audrey Lorelei is it?" Sirius said, catching the girls attention, making them nod.

  "I have a spare room but I'd understand if you wanted to sleep with the twins." Sirius said, making Audrey smile thankfully and stand up only to have her sleeve tugged. "Will you sleep with me? I don't want to be alone..'' Ginny mumbled, making Audrey smile and nod. "Of course take me to your room."

  Audrey followed Ginny to a small room that had two beds. "That's Hermione's bed. If you feel more comfortable you can sleep on her bed." Ginny said laying down in her bed making room just in case Audrey wanted to sleep with the girl. "You know I'm a cuddler so why not use it to its advantage.'' Audrey said laying in bed with Ginny letting the girl rest her head on her chest.

  "Do you think my dad is going to be okay?" Ginny asked after yawning, making Audrey kiss the girl's head "I think he's going to be fine and be back home in time for Christmas." Audrey said hearing Ginny's breathing get heavy. "I promise." Audrey added before closing her eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

  The next few days went by quickly, Molly came to Sirius's explaining how Mr. Weasley would be okay and was in great care and how the kids could visit him. Molly invited Lorelei and Audrey but declined. "I have to get home to my mum. I don't think she knows where I am.'' Audrey said, making Molly nod. All the Weasley's hugged Audrey and Lorelei who were getting picked up by Audrey's mum.

  "Can you come back on Christmas day?" Ginny asked Audrey who smiled "I'll talk to my mom.'' Audrey responded, making Ginny smile back and pull the girl into a hug. "Have fun visiting your dad tell him I say hi.'' Audrey said, making Ginny nod and wave bye.

  Fred pulled Audrey into a hug kissing the top of her head. "I'll visit you tonight." he mumbled, making Audrey giggle and kiss him softly, "I'll be waiting." she said winking and getting into her mums car watching Lorelei hug George bye. "Is Lorelei staying this break?" Penelope asked, making Audrey nod "her mum already left for France completely forgetting about her." Audrey said, making Penelope frown. 

I'm so sorry this came out late I opened a sorta small business where I write letter to people from their favorite fictional character's and I've had so many requests, I enjoy it and its free and makes people happy so I'm happy. :,)