t w o

The next morning audrey woke up to a few knocks on her door. "Audrey dear, we leave in thirty minuets tell George or Fred to take your suitcase and come down!" Ms. Weasley said, making audrey yawn and yell back an ok. The blonde stood up yawning again and rubbing her blue eyes. She got into her clothes she laid out the day before, it was simple her blue jeans,, freds gray sweater she stole from him and her white sneakers. She pulled her blonde locks into a ponytail leaving a few pieces in the front to frame her face.

She didn't try with makeup since nothing super important was happening. She put her cat into his crate and walked out of the room her wand in her back pocket. She got to the twins door knocking loudly hearing them groan. "Boys, I need you to help me take my things downstairs, please." she said hearing little mumbles making her smile. The door opened to Fred standing in the doorway without a shirt smiling down at a now blushing audrey. "We'll be there in a second m'lady." he said shutting the door in her face making her gasp "you arse!" she said turning around and walking downstairs seeing everyone sitting at the table eating.

"Where are the twins?" Ron asked Audrey who huffed while sitting next to Ginny who smiled and handed her an apple. "Getting ready." she said taking a bite of the apple making Ron raise an eyebrow "wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" he asked, making her glare at him and hermione to slap his shoulder. "No Ronald, I did not." she said standing up "Ms. Weasley may i go wait outside?" Audrey asked, smiling politely at the woman who sighed "yes I suppose you can go ahead, don't wander off though!" the red head added making audrey nod. She walked outside taking in a breath of fresh air.

She didn't have much time outside, within a few minutes all the weasleys, Harry and Hermione were busting out the door heading to the cars. "Only a few to a car please!" mr. Weasley said. Fred and George spotted Audrey calling her over "come on Audrey sit with us!" they yelled, making her roll her eyes "i'd rather sit with ginny thanks!" Audrey responded, making ginny smile wide "really?" the redhead asked, making the older girl smile "of course!" Audrey said, giving the youngest weasley a hug. "Come one before they try and sit with us." Audrey said, making Ginny chuckle and follow her into a car.

The ride was enjoyable, Ginny and Audrey making jokes the whole time, "I still don't get how you put up with them like I'm their little sister and I can't put up with them sometimes." Ginny said, shaking her head, making Audrey smile, "I don't do it alone, my friend Lorelei helps me keep my calm." Audrey said, making Ginny smile, "I have a best friend. Her name is Luna lovegood." Ginny said proudly, making Audrey gush at the little girl, "I've seen her, she seems cool." Audrey said, making Ginny smile, having Audrey approve of Ginny's friend made her proud, Audrey was like the older sister Ginny never had, she helped her with girly things growing up.

"All right then let's do this in pairs, as there are so many of us, i'll go through first with harry." Mr. Weasley strolled to the barrier between platform nine and ten, pushing Harry's trolley. The rest ran through ginny and hermione going together and ms. Weasley went with audrey. Once they were on the platform Audrey looked around for her best friend instantly spotting her with her parents. "Thank you ms. Weasley for letting me stay. I appreciate it." Audrey said, hugging Molly then rushing off leaving her trunk and her cats crate behind. She jumped onto Lorelei's back, almost causing them to fall.

Ms. Cohen smiled down at the two girls "hello Audrey, we missed you this summer." marilin cohen said in her soft sweet voice that was welcoming to audrey. The blonde smiled up at the woman, "I missed you guys but the weasleys invited me over first." she said, making the older woman chuckle, "me and audrey are going to go okay mum?" lorelei said, making her mum nod "be good you two i love you both." the two nodded and walked to the train. "I missed you lor" audrey said, making the brunette smile and chuckle a little "i figured since you almost took me down!" she said handing her luggage to the guy by the train. "Oi! Audrey lorelei!" Lee yelled, waving them over to an opening in the train.

The two girls quickly ran to it giggling on the way, "hello lee." Audrey said, smiling at the dark skinned boy, he smiled back "hi audrey and helllooo lorelei." Lee said winking at the brunette whio groaned "oh good I definitely did not miss that." she quickly grabbed audreys hand walking into the compartment Fred and George were in. "Nice of you two to finally join us." George said scoffing while Lorelei smiled, sitting across from him leaving audrey to sit across from Fred who had her cat. "I got merlin for you since you took off leaving all of your stuff behind." he said letting the cat out who immediately ran to his owner. "Oh shit, thanks fred I owe you." the girl said smiling at her cat.

The journey was full of teasing and flirting from lee to lorelei who was getting fed up. Audrey leaned her head on Lorelei's shoulder yawning "I swear if you drool on my shoulder I will hit you." lorelei threatened making audrey huff "i love you too lor." she mumbled. The blonde lifted her head rubbing her eyes but when she opened them all the lights were off "um guys did i rub my eyes too much or?" Audrey asked, hearing the twins chuckle "no not at all, the lights just turned off." George said, making Audrey chuckle. "Im cold." lorelei said hugging herself.

"If you'd give me a chance I could come warm you up." Lee said, earning a groan from lorelei making audrey chuckle and stand up. The train came to a stop making her lose balance "woah there." Fred said catching her in his arms "guess she finally fell for you huh freddie?" George said, earning a slap from the pair, "once the lights come on I'm beating the crap out of you." audrey said feeling fred chuckle against her "not very ladylike.'' George mumbled.

The compartment door opened and all of the teens turned to see a black hooded figure standing in the doorway. It got ten times colder to the point audrey was shaking against fred. Audrey felt her happiness fade away, all she felt was numb and sad. She hated it, she moved further back into fred making his grip on her waist tighten. The hooded figure left after a while making it get warmer in the compartment. "Everyone alright?" lorelei asked. The lights turned on making Audrey let out a sigh happy it was over "m'alright." Audrey said looking over to Lorelei seeing Lee next to her, his hand in hers, Audrey smirked at her best friend who quickly pulled away, glaring.