Abandonned Russian Base

You open your eyes.

Too bright.

You shut your eyes and pull yourself up.

Wow, you were actually back.

You squint your eyes, it probably wasn't even that bright but it felt like it after spending an eternity in the dark echo dimension.

You feel a bit sick, you had been inhaling toxic air for the last couple of years and eating strange food. The sudden change made your stomach feel like..

Blurhhh..

You threw up over the metal railings next to the gate.

It was then you noticed you were in some kind of abandoned warehouse.

You use the railing to support yourself as you walk along the metal steps and into what looked like a control room.

You saw that the switches and triggers were covered in dust and cobwebs.

Of all places you tried to escape through, you always thought it would be the laboratory.

The laboratory was more or less your home, you grew up there with 008 and 011, they were like your sisters.

You unfortunately didn't have a cool superpower like them.

(Or at least didn't know yet)

This made you expendable and the people in the lab would run tests on you such as exposure to toxic wastelands.

But you were averagely smart and you picked up speech faster than either of them.

You made your way through the building. It looked kind of clean besides the dust residue on the floor.

You noticed a sign on the wall.

⚠️радиоактивный ⚠️

You weren't dumb, you guessed it being Greek or Russian.

More likely Russian.

"Wow, a secret Russian base" you say aloud.

You keep walking along the long corridors.

The number one priority on your mind right now was food.

You had no idea how long you had been out for.

Possibly weeks.

You follow the signs that say
" торговля/trading"

Because you think that trading must means way out.

You begin to sing to yourself as you walk through the base.

Heart of glass by Blondie

One of the workers in the lab always would listen to it full blast. It's a shame she got eaten by the demo-dogs.

"Aha! Now that's what I'm talking about."

There right before you, was a buggy clearly meant for transporting goods, not only did this mean that you were definitely on the way out, it meant you could get there quicker.

You sat in it and pressed the peddles down.

The buggy stuttered.

You pressed the pedal down harder.

The engine didn't start.

You were just about to get out and give up when you realised you were in parking mode.

Maybe you weren't that smart.

You shift the gearstick and began rocketing along the hallway at a very speedy 5mph.

You laugh at it and smile.

You hadn't felt this free in ages.

After about half an hour of driving, you came across what looked like a lift.

You climbed out the buggy and walked inside of it.

It smelt of piss.

Nevertheless you walked inside of it, pressed a few buttons and the lift began shooting up towards the sky.

Damnnn you must've been pretty deep underground.

Suddenly, the lift slows and the doors open.

You are out in the air! The real air!

You could taste it. It tasted good.

You gulped the air down.

The darkness of the night was only lit by street lamps on the edge of the building you'd just came out of.

You walk away from the building, past the car park.

You knew where you were going.

Castle Byers

(So sorry, that was kind of setting the scene, don't worry, you'll meet new characters next chapter!)