"Yet every time they asked you to lend a helping hand at the shop, you would raise a tantrum. You preferred to use the money they struggle to give you to spend at clubs, throwing ridiculous parties.."

"Did you really think karma wouldn't come to bite you in the ass one day for being such a bad daughter and continuously wasting your life away?"

Lala swallowed hard. "What are you saying?"

"Maybe this can serve as a lesson for you. Having this baby might actually teach you a thing or two about taking responsibility for your own life..."

"What if I abort?"

"You said so yourself, you don't have the heart!"

Taehyung shook his head sadly. "My advice is for you to pick yourself up. Tell your parents. Even though they might be disappointed in you, they deserve to know. They are your parents, they will do whatever they can to support you...then finally, you have to tell the father of your child..."

Lala frowned "That looser..."

"Yes...the looser who was able to get you pregnant after sleeping with you once..."

Lala reddened.

Taehyung sighed. "I really hope you can finally change your ways, at least for the sake of your unborn child"

Lala didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say. She had no idea if she should take his words seriously but her conscience was really biting her so she just decided to give herself some time to actually sit down and think about her life.

They didn't say anything more to each other the rest of the night. Taehyung changed his clothes and Lala told him there was a spare room where he could spend the night but Taehyung declined her offer, insisting on staying in the living room. He was too worried to sleep.

Lala finally left him alone. As a pregnant person, she got tired and sleepy very easily so she had gone without persuading him much.

Once she had disappeared, Taehyung gazed out the window clutching his phone tightly. He called and texted Jimin but there was no response.

"Why won't you call me back? Just a small text will do." He whispered to himself. He really wanted to cry but he knew that wouldn't help much. This was a big temptation. Just when they finally became a couple, a problem had to surface out of nowhere to break them apart.

Why was happiness always mocking him? Why couldn't he find a moment to just be free? Why must life always be cruel to him. He was anxious and worried to death.

This was the exact thing that had made him conflicted regarding admitting his feelings for Jimin in the first place but now that he had, there was no going back. He was ready to face anything so long as he could see him again.

Taehyung didn't know how he fell asleep on the couch, tears stinging his eyelids. He awoke to the sound of his phone ringing. It was five in the morning and he was groggy from sleep. He picked up his phone and gazed at the caller ID. It was an unknown number.

Taehyung was curious. Why was an unknown number calling him by this time? He sat up on the couch and answered the call.

"Hello...who is this?"

"Tae... it's me!" Came a low whispery voice

Taehyung froze. He could tell who the owner of that voice is anywhere.

"Jimin?"

"Yes... it's me!"

It was like all the pent up frustration within him released at that moment. Taehyung finally cried.

"Oh God... you're alive... you're alive..." He cried. He could hardly contain his excitement.

"I'm so sorry for leaving without a word but I had no choice...."

"Where are you?"

"I'm at a hide out..."

"I want to meet you...right now"

A long drawn out sigh was heard from the other end.

"I don't think that's possible Tae... it's not safe..."

"I don't care. Do you have any idea how worried I am? I won't be able to handle this tension. I will constantly worry about you until I see you face to face"

No reply.

"Just let me see you. Even if it's just for a short while. I need you beside me. There's so many things I have to tell you" he pleaded.

There was no reply for sometime. Taehyung was afraid Jimin had ended the call but the latter's voice finally came up.

"Okay... fine. I'll text you the address. But don't tell anyone else about it"

Relief flooded Taehyung's body. "Okay..." He whispered.

Within seconds, he received the address from Jimin then called him back. The latter picked up immediately

"Jiminah... how are you doing? Have you eaten? Did you sleep at all?"

A small snicker sounded from the other end. "I'm fine Tae..."

"Don't worry. I'll be there soon" Taehyung said.

He blushed fiercely. "I love you"

Small silence until a choking sound was heard.

"I love you too. Be careful okay" Jimin said and the line went dead.

Taehyung didn't even waste a second, he quickly bathed and dressed. Lala came into the sitting room and saw he was in a hurry to leave.

"Where are you going? It's still too early!"

"Sorry, I have to be somewhere urgently"

Lala suddenly smiled. "Thank you a lot Taehyung. I thought very much about what you said and I've decided to keep the baby. I have decided to take responsibility..."

Taehyung suddenly interrupted. "That's the best decision you've ever made and I'm proud of you but I'm sorry but I can't stay and talk. I have to leave now!" He said quickly.

He had finished packing his things. He waved at Lala and rushed out of the house leaving her completely dumb struck.

Taehyung was anxious. He had neither spoken not seen Jimin in a day but he was already missing him terribly.

He had to go through two bus stations before he finally arrived at Daegu where Jimin was. He was very watchful of his sorrounding, ensuring that he wasn't been followed. He called Jimin's line again but there was no response.

The village he stopped at seemed almost lifeless. There was hardly anyone living there. Only few old villagers. It seemed very quiet and peaceful. He eventually stopped at an old building. It was clearly abandoned but still seemed to be in livable conditions. This was the place Jimin had wanted him to come to but there was no sign of him. He waited for twenty minutes before he felt movements behind him. He turned and saw Jimin looking at him with a small smile on his haggard face.

Taehyung was so overcome with joy at seeing him that he immediately threw himself at him burying his head on his shoulder. Jimin hugged him back tightly.

"I'm sorry for putting you through this"

"It's fine...Jimin, it's fine"

He was too in love to care. They shared a short kiss before releasing themselves.

"What's really happening Jimin?"

"I'll tell you everything. Let's go inside first. Being out here isn't safe" Jimin said.

Taehyung nodded and they both entered the building.

Thanks for reading...