31

Endeavor eventually left having gotten sick of being laughed at which only made us laugh more. Blue Angel and Uncle included, Uncle was laughing almost as hard as we were and Blue Angel had tried to hide it but it had only gotten worse as time went on. So when he finally did leave we cleaned up after ourselves and everyone started making their way to the locker room and I got both Mei's and Icyhot's attention. 

Once everyone was far enough ahead I asked if they wanted to help me have some fun with Endeavor and they were both very excited to hear what I had planned. 

***

We reached the locker room and after checking with Kami I pulled Deku into my arms, my lips on his as I tried to show him just how much I truly loved him before the match. After all this was it. This was the big moment and we were all scared shitless but we will make this work. We have too. 

'What took you so long Kacchan?' He asked looking up at me pouting after we pulled away from each other. 

'Icyhot and I made plans to piss off Endeavor during your match, remember to draw it out for the best chances of the mission. But we will be torturing the fucker and Icyhot is getting some much needed therapy in the process,' I smile before pulling him in for another kiss. He melted into the kiss and I had zero worries about him defeating Endeavor. It will be a cakewalk for him. No, I'm worried about the after, the League. 

'Okay but be careful?' He asked when we pulled apart again. He looked so fucking hungry and I am all fucking hard. I nod and see that no one was paying us any attention and pull him away into a shower stall while no one is looking. 'Wha-' he stopped himself as he realized what I was doing. 

'You looked hungry?' My voice sounded like a fucking question but he smashed his lips against mine while he was undoing my pants. When he slid down to his knees he took me in his mouth relief shot through me. We didn't have long but it was enough to release some pressure and relieve some tension between us. He did all the things I liked best to make me cum sooner and when I did he swallowed it greedily, while I bit my gloved hand to prevent myself from making too much noise. 

'Fuck you look so hot doing that,' a slight moan escaped me before Deku and I cleaned up and fixed our suits. 

'Good because tonight I plan to show you exactly why I'm the top and you're the bottom,' I hear him purr to me, his voice a seductress as I tried to clear my mind. Our suits were fixed and we just stood there holding and loving on each other until someone knocked on the stall door. So much for no one knowing where we were. 

'What?' I grumbled loud enough to be heard. 

It was Kirishima, "Bro it's time.' I let out a groan but Deku just pulled me in for a kiss telling me it was all going to be alright. He pulled me out of the stall and I held his hand for as long as I could before we opened the door and left the locker room. 

Icyhot, Deku and I made our way onto the stage waving to the cheering crowds as we walked onto the stage as if we owned it. Icyhot and I walked up to Midnight and Present Mic and asked what we wanted and they agreed before we sent them to Eraserhead to be briefed. They needed to know what was about to happen and with their briefing that means that only Endeavor was out of the loop.

"Hello world!" I announced like the fucking badass that I am. "So as you can see this round your host will not be Midnight and Present Mic but the current number 1 heroes of the U.S. and Russia. That's right, me!" 

Icyhot brought his own mic to his face and started talking while laughing, "Don't forget me!" 

"Oh right Icyhot but we both know that I'm better," I grinned and he shook his head in denial.