16

"I come over with questions just to get answers to questions I had no intention of asking," Aizawa Sensei groaned but otherwise didn't really say anything. I gave Hound Dog a curious look and he started laughing. 

"You don't know? I was starting to think you knew everything about the people around you," Hound Dog kept laughing while I tried to wait. 

It then seemed to dawn on Deku what I was waiting for, "Kacchan, Aizawa Sensei is married to Present Mic." I facepalm myself, that explains so many things. It's not even funny. 

"Why does my marital status mean anything to you two?" I watch him go on the defensive immediately. 

"Chill you just overheard me come out to my parents. You think I'm going to judge?" I deadpanned and the man in front of me bristled a bit but remained quiet. 

"Well I stand by what I said, good job young man," Hound Dog chimed in taking out the red notebook I have come to associate as mine and he made some notes before putting it away again. 

"Your family dynamic is so curious to see in action. Your father seems so mild mannered and just soft in general while your mother seems to-" * BAM * POP * BANG *

"Shut the hell up. The only person who can bad mouth my old hag is me, got it?" I was setting off explosions as a warning and he seemed to think of something else and pulled out the red notebook again but remained silent. 

"Well now that you're awake you can give me some proper answers," Aizawa Sensei decided now was a good time to cut back in. 

"All I wanted was some fucking sleep!" I plop back down on the couch and wave at him to just ask already. It was another twenty minutes before they both left and I was ready to just skip lunch and go straight to bed. Tonight's dinner would be left overs so everyone could pretty well fend for themselves but I'll be shoving food down Hagakure and Momo anyway so I'll make it look like a big tada heating it up in the oven instead of the microwave. 

Once the pro's were gone I turned back to Deku and asked him using Wonder, 'So when are you going to tell Aunty?' 

"I told Mom and Dad right after the quirk wore off, They were both surprisingly okay with it," he smiled back at me, his eyes big and shiny but happy. 

"Damn so we both made it out unscathed, I was honestly worried that the hag might have been all talk and disown me there for a second." I tried to laugh but my throat was too dry. 

"Too bad we are all out of curry, today would have been a great day for it," I whine knowing that I couldn't do that to my stomach yet. Maybe in a couple more days but not yet. I like to cook a lot and then we would eventually get tired of eating our favorite food although he prefers katsudon with the ghost peppers cooked into it.

I see Deku jump up and run to the freezer, no there is no way he... He pulled out a container with the biohazard symbol on it and beamed back at me. 

"Fucking yes!" We went ahead and thawed it under running water and dished out extra large servings before heating it up in the microwave. We celebrated and ate our food just as the other extras started coming in the door. 

"You did not make that biohazard stuff again did you? How can your stomach even handle that level of wrong?" Kaminari asked, walking in, putting his shirt over his nose and mouth to try and protect himself. 

"I think you mean this level of awesome," I glared at him but went on anyway. "I sweat nitroglycerin. The spice actually helps and Deku's dad is Dragon, he literally breathes fire, so we grew up eating it. Hell I think there were jalapeños in Deku's baby food," I laughed only for him to slap my shoulder while he turned bright red.