Chapter-1(PROLOGUE)

On the tip of august 31, was a family, staying put just for their esteem. With 3 kids, the parents and poor house elves, was the pureblood family of the Harleys.

The mother, Ashley Aurora Harley, was a wicked, money-minded woman. She was easily the most stalwart person for blood purity. Best friends with Walburga black and Avery Nott, the popsy was an avid follower of Tom Riddle.

The father, Passio Vulpus Harley, one of the most successful business man in the wizarding world. With Orion black as a companion and best friend, they were the most notable families in the entire wizarding world

The eldest child, Rictum Anguis Harley, the perfect child. 5th year, prefect, sylitherin, and a blood manic, he was the perfect child. He genuinely loved torturing people and was fascinated by dark arts. Again. Perfect child

Then was the middle child, Felix Lupus Harley, the boy who tried...........and succeeded most of the time. Felix was sorted into slytherin, continuing the Harley tradition, but didn't sympathize the same thought about blood supremacy like his family. But was same, none the less.

Then, was the third and the only girl born in the Harley family in 46 years, was Hiya Phoenix Harley, the girl who refused to. She was going to start her first year at Hogwarts soon, but looking at the picture, you could easily guess that the Harleys didn't have any special expectations from her. Why? She was a rebel. A kind rebel. She, at the age of 8, decided that she was not going to follow the mentality of her pathetic excuse of a family.

The family behaved as if a very happy one, for the whole world, but actually was not even close to it. Hiya had only ever loved her brothers, and to be specific; Felix

.

Hiya was currently sitting in her room, on her bed, checking her bag, as she had to leave for her very first year at Hogwarts. She had received her Hogwarts letter earlier that month, and the very next day, went to diagon alley. She went there with the house dweller, Alice. She got her wand, school books and a muggle device called radio(to piss of her parents).

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

KNOCK

"Who's there?" she asked

"Felix!" her brother called from the other side of the closed door. As soon as she heard the voice, her face welcomed a large smile, but then again, Felix itself meant smile.

As soon as she opened the door, Felix entered with a flower and a dramatic bow and handed it to her. A cherry blossom. The symbol of gentleness, kindness, feminine beauty, transience of life and good education. A flower that matched her personality on a spiritual level. Hiya was easily one of the most gentle. kind and delicate girl, but it was often overlooked because of the rebellious nature.

Hiya was extremely beautiful. Wavy, short, blackish-brown hair that as soft as a bear's fur. Hazel brown eyes that compelled you to reveal all your secrets. Naturally curly lashes and full lips, even with baby fat on, she looked no less than a godess. If a person's patronus took the form of flowers instead of animals, hers would have definitely been a cherry blossom.

"A beautiful flower for my beautiful sister" Felix said with a smile

"Why, thank you!" she replied in a fake posh accent, imitating their mother

"All set for Hogwarts?" he asked, talking in the dirty room

"yes! Everything accept snow". Snow was Hiya's owl, and by its name, it was a snowy owl

Felix nodded and then picked her wand that was lying on the bed. As soon he started to look at it, she piped in-

"14 and a half inches, phoenix feather, coral cut, black rosewood. Best for dueling and charms. A fairly good healer. Slightly bended"

"That's cool" he said as he placed the wand back on the bed

"That's cool" he said as he placed the wand back on the bed. He turned to her not sure how to ask what he wanted to

"So???"he tried. Hiya sighed. She knew he wanted to ask about the house she wanted to be sorted in

"I don't know? I just don't want to be in slytherin" she answered before he could even ask

Felix nodded. He knew his sister very well, but still asked hopefully "Why not slytherin? It's okay if you don't believe in blood purity, but there is nothing bad in slytherin. We might be ambitious and witty and cunning but we make great friends."

She sighed again and explained "I don't mind slytherin as a house, but I don't want to join it, because if I do, mum and dad will think that I am ready to join the dark arts, and all that rebellious nature would go down the gutter. If I go in slytherin, they'll be pleased. Even if I don't join the dark arts, they'll have a satisfaction in their hearts and I want to piss them off. So the best options are hufflepuff or griffindor"

Felix chuckled and raised his hand defensively "fair enough! Now go to sleep. You need to get ready early tomorrow. 'big day' and all"

Hiya chucked, "good night feli"

"good night kiddo"