Part 25

Harry POV: 

When we arrived at the spot that we thought Sirius was, we were in for a pleasant surprise. 12 death eaters surrounded us on all sides and were asking for a property that I just picked up from one of the shelves. "Gin I don't think I should give it to them." 

"And I agree Harry we need to keep it from them and all of us agree with you."  Since I don't give them the prophecy an all out fight breaks out, leading to the six of us splitting up. Ron and Hermione lead away three death eaters, Neville and Luna take two away including Bellatrix LeStrange, and that leaves seven to take care of me and Ginny including Lucius Malfoy. 

Me and Ginny fight back to back blocking every spell that comes our way with ease and sending back spells that are injuring and stunning enemies left and right.. All the training with View and Well is paying off. We have whittled down the death eaters to only Lucius who we gang up on and send him flying with a stunning spell. 

"Harry lets go we have to help the others." I nod and we run after Neville and Luna first. When we find them we see that they are dueling Bellatrix and they have stunned the other death eater. 

Neville saw us, "Harry we are fine, go help Ron and Hermione." I nod and grab Ginny's hand and pull her off in the direction of Ron and Hermione. When all of a sudden we hear Neville and Luna scream. We turn around and see that Neville was hit with a spell that made his legs go woozy and he fell to the ground and Luna was hit on the head with a prophecy falling from the shelf above her. Bellatrix let out a cackle and started to chase after us. 

"Gin look there, Ron and Hermione are okay. Ron is just getting attacked by brains and Hermione got stunned."  We then see five extra death eaters enter the room and chat after us including Bellatrix. We enter a room with a large archway and are immediately surrounded by eight death eaters and somehow Lucius was there leading the charge. 

"Mr Potter give us the prophecy and no harm will come to your bonded." I look at Ginny and she slowly shakes her head side to side. 

So we fight them but right when we are about to be overmatched Sirius, Tonks, Lupin, Kingsley, and Mad-Eye appear and start to help us fight them. Just when the fight was wrapping up Bellatrix hit Sirius with a curse and sent him through the arch and Sirius disappeared into nothingness. I scream of pain and anger. I chase after Bellatrix and see that Ginny is right behind me," Bellatrix! I'll kill you!" 

She just laughs and leads me straight to Voldemort, "Why hello Harry and well look who it is, Harry's bonded Ginerva Weasley. I'm so glad to see you again, did you like that little trick I used to get you guys here, it took me forever to finally have the strength to deceive both of you since your power is rapidly approaching my own I felt now was the time to strike." 

"Well Tom, you certainly have thought this through haven't you." We turn our heads and see Dumbledore approaching us wand in his hand look of almost sadness in his old and white face. "But I must have to disagree with you on one of your points you have said. The two bonded individuals before you, their power is already greater then your own. It is only because neither one of them is ready to defeat you yet, that I am stepping in here and challenging you to a duel. Think of it as an old professor vs an old student." 

Voldemort just cackles and him and Dumbledore end up fighting for so long and it was such a powerful duel that the Ministry was practically destroyed and Ministry officials had shown up and forced Voldemort to take Bellatix and escape. 

The aftermath of the battle was obviously a win for us, we have captured everyone except Voldemort and Bellatrix. Ron was fine he only spent two days in the hospital along with Hermione who was unstunned and spent three days in the infirmary. Neville sent a week fixing his legs in the infirmary and Luna spent two weeks heading from a concussion. Ginny and I didn't have any injuries so all we did was hang out with the people in the infirmary till they were all healed up. But we lost Sirius and nothing that anyone could say was going to change that fact and anytime I started 

It was the final day of school when Dumbledore called both  me and Ginny to his office. "About damn time don't you think."

"You're right about that Gin. I wonder what this is about though."

When we enter his office Dumbledore asks us to sit down and he explained a prophecy that said that either I or Voldemort must kill the other. And this news actually didn't surprise either me or Ginny what did surprise us though was that Dumbledore asked for our helped in destroying what he thought was Voldemort's lifeline. We both agreed quickly to help him, he smiled and sent us on our way. 

"I can't wait to help him and destroy Voldemort."

"When we get back we need to train with View and Well even more."

"You're right about that Harry, let's go and destroy Voldemort."