Part 20

Harry POV:

My trial was the very next day and after being assured by everyone in the house that I wasn't going to be expelled I was finally able to fall asleep. I had gotten my own room and during the middle of the night I was awoken by the sound of Ginny's voice in my head, "Harry. Harry are you awake?"

I reach over and grab my glasses to see what she needs. It was obvious that something was bothering her. "Ginny what is it? What do you need?"

"I just had a nightmare, do you mind if I sleep with you?"

I just simply nod as she hops into my bed, pulls my arms around her and cuddles up right next to me. "Ginny, what was the nightmare about?" She just shakes her head obviously not ready to talk about so I don't push and I fall asleep with my soul bonded partner in my lap.

The next morning when I woke up Ginny was no where to be found and I thought maybe I dreamt it and she was never really there. But it was proven to be true when I walked downstairs and saw Ginny wearing one of my old shirts that went past her knees because she was so small. She talks to me in our mindspace "Thanks for last night Harry. Oh and good luck today, not that you will be needing it."

"Thanks Gin and you're right I will be completely fine." Both of our assumptions were correct I was going to be completely fine thanks to help from Dumbledore I was cleared of all charges but he didn't even acknowledge I was there. When I arrived back at Grimmuald Place I was greeted with hugs from both Hermione and Ginny, Ginny adding a little kiss on the cheek.

"Oh I just knew you wouldn't be expelled Harry, they never really had a case and you would think with You-Know-Who back they would focus on that." Hermione of course was the first one to speak up.

"Yeah and they were all but one of the witches their didn't want me put away."

"Oh thats right I remember her, she looked like a toad and she was so annoying." Ginny spoke up and when she drew weird glances from Hermione and Ron she defended herself, "All I did was use our new ability to see what the other person is seeing through their eyes."

"We can do that? How com I didn't know till just now?"

"Well Harry you just aren't very observant."

Ron finally spoke up, ''Sorry mate but thats true." We all laughed and for the rest of the summer I was happy, I got to see Sirius, Ron, and Hermione. I got to spend time with Remus and Tonks and the rest of the members of the Order, which they aren't letting me join which I think is stupid. And most importantly Ginny and I got chance after chance to talk amongst ourselves and every night Ginny made her way into my room. We didn't make love or anything just some very long snogging sessions with each other. And for some reason until Ginny was there I was unable to fall asleep.

We needed up asking View and Well about this and they just said to keep sleeping together for now and when we get a chance to tell Dumbledore all of this. We were still doing our spirit training with View and Well and during this stretch of summer we both mastered all of our animagus forms which made us feel very proud now. And since we could do this then Sirius asked if we would like to help him out whenever Remus transforms, we happily agreed. Ron and Hermione ended up getting jealous of this so they asked Sirius to help train them and he of course jumped at the chance to do something to help him during full moons.

When we entered the Great Hall both Ginny and Hermione gasped as Dumbledore had apparently been cut off from delivering his speech, Ron and I were messing around and not paying attention causing the pair of us to get smacked on the shoulder by Ginny and Hermione. 

"Oh Merlin, Harry it's the toad." I looked up and of course it was the same witch who fought so hard to get me expelled she said her name was Dolores Umbridge and she worked for the Ministry and was going to be the new DADA teacher.

When both me and Ron saw the look of panic on Hermione and Ginny's face we asked them what that means and in perfect sync they said that, "Fudge wants to spy on Dumbledore." It was with this saying that the four of us pondered all through the meal and until it was time for bed. 

But before I reached the top of the stairs I was ordered to come back down to the common room by Dean who said McGonagall wanted to see me. When I arrived I noticed Ginny was there to. "You know whats happening?" I asked her and she just shook her head side to side.

"I'm sure the pair of you are wondering what this is about and it is in fact about your soul bonded marriage. Dumbledore wants the two of you to stay together in the marriage dorm that we have for the students who have decided to get married while still attending school here. If you will please follow me and not to worry all of your stuff is there." With reluctancy we follow the good professor and she leads us to a dorm that is more like a house it has a living room, a kitchen, and in the middle of it all a king size bed. "I'm sure you will find the accommodations most comforting." With that she nodded and headed off no doubt to sleep her last peaceful night before school started.

Ginny made her way over to the bed and made a show of laying over the bed, "Is my husband, Harry Potter going to come join his wife, Ginerva Potter for bed or will he just stay their with his mouth open?"

I close my mouth causing her to giggle at me. I jump onto the bed and start making out with her, "Wait how are we going to explain this to everyone we haven't told your brothers that we are married and I haven't told Hermione yet."

"We will cross that bridge when we come to it. For now kiss me like you mean it Potter." And I obliged we never made it to making love, both of us deciding we are still to young for that and we just did other things to throw the night away. All in all it was my favorite night I've spent at Hogwarts so far.