Part 22

Harry POV:

When I wake up I am surrounded by people whom I can't quite make out just yet. But I know for a fact that Ginny isn't among them. "Where is Ginny?" The heads turn to face me and now I finally see who it is surrounding me. Hermione is sitting right next to me looking very concerned about something, Dumbledore and McGonagall are on the end of my bed with no visible looks of emotion on their faces. And on their right I noticed Mr and Mrs Weasley, Ron, and Fred and George making their way over to me from another bed. Apparently no one head me because they didn't respond, "Where is Ginny?!"

Finally Dumbledore is the one to speak up, "Mr Potter I need you to remain calm what I'm about to tell you will not be learnt for you to hear." He waits for a response and I give him a nod still looking all around for Ginny but I can't find her. All the beds have cloths draped around them so I am unable to see if anyone is occupying them. "You see Mr Potter, your bonded partner's true abilities were let out yesterday weren't they." I silently thank him for not mentioning that Ginny was married to me. "When she saw what Umbridge was doing to your hand and not to worry she has been fired and a replacement is trying to be found." I smile grateful that Dumbledore was such a good man but my mood was ruined in the next ten seconds. "And as it seems that your bonded wanted to protect you she exhausted her magical powers and she has been in a coma for two months now as have you."

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!!?"

"Told you he would react like this, he loves her to much to keep level headed about her." Hermione spoke up looking very tired but relieved that I woke up. 

"Hermione where is Ginny?" I ask her about to stand up and start moving around the room started to spin and I fell onto the floor next to my bed.

"Harry you can't move you're to tired and all of your magic has been deplete and it hasn't come back to you yet." She looked for help from the others because I was still trying to get past her even though I had zero energy to do so. 

"Mate you need to stop Ginny is fine. If you look at it from a certain point of view it appears as though she's sleeping." Ron finally spoke up. I noticed behind him the twins looked like they saw a ghost which surprised me because nothing scares them.

''Yes Harry dear rest you need your strength for when Ginny wakes up dear okay?" I just simply nod and obliged with Mrs Weasley's wishes. "We will keep visiting you but for now you have a man who has a giant dog waiting to see you. Good bye dear." One by one each of them said their goodbyes and exited the hospital wing but following them was Sirius in his animagus form and Remus was walking him. 

"Hey Remus and Sirius, nice to see you."  We spent the next thirty minutes talking about their lives and making plans for me to join them on full moons whenever I get ready and we talked about me helping Ron and Hermione with their animagus forms since Sirius couldn't be there during school. 

For the next few months me and Ginny were kept separate as far as I know. I have been trying to see her through our mind space but something was blocking me off from seeing her it was pissing me off. I was slipping in and out of consciousness, never really vivid but always there. I think it was around Christmas when I started to see these visions of places that I know I wasn't there and it freaked me out. 

Then one night I have a vision I think I'm in the Ministry of Magic and I see Mr Weasley. Then all of a sudden I'm attacking him, and biting him all I feel is insufferable rage and anger towards him. 'Why won't he move' is the question I keep asking myself but I don't know why. The vision ends but I have to tell Dumbledore about this. I use all of my strength to stand up and I begin to make my way towards Dumbledore's office clinging to the wall like its my life. I reach it and am almost out of strength I have to get the password right on the first try otherwise all my strength will disappear when I try to talk again. "Chocolate Frogs." It opened and I quietly thank Merlin.

When I reach Dumbledore's office I don't even bother knocking I just throw open the door and stumble into his office. "Professor sir I have to tel you something." I fall onto his couch not even bothering listening to what her just said, "Professor Mr Weasley is in danger I saw him get attacked please help him. Please..... help.... Mr.... Weas...." I don't remember what happened next but the next thing I knew I awake to a complete new setting. I am no longer in Dumbledore's office and it doesn't seem like I'm in the medical wing at Hogwarts then it hits me I'm at the Burrow in Ginny's room. I look around but I still don't see Ginny anywhere. Why am I here and what the hell happened and where is Ginny?