Part 17

Harry POV:

I was entering the Great Hall for breakfast when Professor McGonagall pulled me aside and lead me to Dumbledore's office. I enter and I immediately see the Minister for Magic Cornelius Fudge, Professor Dumbledore, and another ministry official that I don't recognize. "Thank you Minerva. Harry come in, I'm sure you remember Cornelius. And this gentleman right here is in charge of registering animagus forms, Kevin Gline." 

I must've given a confused expression because Kevin responded with a smile, "You must be confused but we need to register your new animagus form with the ministry unless you would rather go to Azkaban?"

"No, I don't really want to go there." He smiles and we register my Hungarian Horntail form but I neglect to tell the about my other four forms. Fudge and Kevin leave by way of Floo, and it just leaves Professor's McGonagall and Dumbledore and myself. "Professors? I have four other animals that I can turn into animagus, do you think I should've told them that or was I right to keep it to myself?"

Dumbledore and McGonagall just smile and Dumbledore says, "Harry I was wondering if you had more, and I think it was perfectly fine with you to keep it to yourself. As a matter of fact I think it was a smart decision to keep them to yourself, as you can do more things without the Ministry watching. Thank you Harry that will be all."

McGonagall finally spoke up, "Potter just out of curiosity what are your other forms?"

"Hungarian Horntail, lion, stag, phoenix, and a hippogriff." They both just looked at each other with shocked faces, "Why do you look like that?"

"Well is just so happens harry that no there wizard in recorded history has had more then 2 animagus forms as even Merlin himself doesn't." Dumbledore was the first one to talk, "Does Ms Weasley have five forms as well?"

I just nod and leave the room, I run into Ginny in the hall and pull her into the nearest broom closest. I tell her everything that just happened in Dumbledore's office. "Wow, just wow. So what you're saying is that we are more powerful then Merlin himself."

"Yeah that's what I'm saying. Now for the real reason I pulled you into this broom closest." I shove her against the wall of the closest.

"Wow Potter you ready to keep up with me." I just nod as she pulls me into her and our lips meet and sparks fly and we lose ourselves in each other and our lips. I'm not exactly sure how long we were in there but by the time we exit the closest we only have five minutes to get to the next class. 

The next months before the second task were filled up and Ginny and I have barely had time to ourselves. We have been training with View and Well about how to use our spirits to their full abilities and I don't like to sound full of myself but we have been getting really really good at it. 

Ginny and I have also been working with McGonagall on transforming into our animagus forms I have mastered 4 out of the five only having trouble with James the lion for some reason. I asked James about this and he said it has to do with the fact that he is the leader of my spirits, I didn't really get it but he told me not to worry about it just yet. Ginny has got 3 out of her 5 forms down only leaving her lioness and the orca. McGonagall has been very impressed by this saying that not even her got down her one form as fast as we have gotten three.

I just figured out what the second task is and know I have to figure out how I can breathe underwater to save Ginny who I would assume is the thing that I will miss the most. Ron and I have been in the library trying to figure it out and Ginny and Hermione were no where to be found and Ron and I are not exactly the smartest people. Then it hits me why don't I ask my water spirit if he can help.

I call on Frankie the whale to my headspace and have a conversation with him. "Hey Frankie whats happening?"

"Not much sir what do you need me to do?"

"Is their any way for you to help me breathe underwater, I realize I can't transform into you but can you help me breathe underwater for an hour?"

He ponders this question for a moment before responding, "You know I believe their is a way, you know how you can take on the qualities and form of an animagus." I nod and he continues, "Then since I'm your spirit I believe you can take on my qualities like breathing underwater. But it's risky since we haven't practiced it I'm not sure how strong it will be."

It is finally time for the challenge and I am lined up with the other champions when the cannon shoots off and the challenge is underway. I jump into the freezing cold lake and call upon Frankie and his ability to breathe underwater. Then in my headspace I see a smiling Frankie who just looks at me and says, "It worked."

Both me and Frankie work our way through the challenge and we ended up tying Cedric for first place overall after the challenge. We celebrate in the common room after and Ginny makes me feel special by leading me up to my bunk and we had a make-out session all night finally breaking it off when Ron enters the room.

"Aye you two break it up, no snogging in my presence." Ginny just laughs and gives me another kiss on the cheek before exiting the room. 

Instead of falling asleep like Ron did I talk to Ginny in our special place, the meadow with flowers. "Hey beautiful how was your day?"

"You know my whole year would be better if you weren't in danger every five seconds."

"I know I would like that to but it's almost over and then we have the whole summer to ourselves and we can have some fun."

"Yeh I know. I'll see you tomorrow." She turns to exit the meadow.

"Hey Ginny?"

"Yeah what is it Harry?"

"I love you so much."

She smiles and runs into my arms tackling me to the ground, "I love you too Harry James Potter. Now shut up and kiss me like you mean it." I follow her instructions and we have a great time that night.