Part 10

Harry POV: 

This summer has been so good, it almost makes me wish that I don't have to go back to Hogwarts this year. Because the quidditch World Cup is taking place soon I just am staying at the Weasley's this summer. It has been fun I've been playing quidditch with Ron and his brothers, talking with Hermione about upcoming school, though it was mostly her who did the talking, and I've been able to hang out with Ginny a lot and it has been awesome. 

Ginny and I started dating the end of my third year year and her second year and we have kept it going throughout the summer months. We go out everyday and have a picnic where to anyone looking at the scene would think it to be weird but Ginny and I just communicate through our minds now whenever it is just the two of us. Not only that but we have refined and improved on our other abilities, we have trained so we can sense where the other person is with greater accuracy and faster time, and we have been able to send emotions to one another. So if Ginny was mad I could send feelings of calm and happiness to her and if the feelings were strong enough or if the anger was not deep enough Ginny would stop being angry and have a feeling of tranquility come over her. Of course in order to do this we need happy memories to send over and when we send them over the other person can see our memories which has caused more harm then good for me because I like to keep my past hidden.

It was the day before we were to leave for the game and we had just finished breakfast. "Thank you for breakfast Mrs Weasley," I stand and am about to go upstairs when all of a sudden a warm hand grabs my arm and swings me back around and leas me to the door.

"Of course Harry dear. Oh and you two don't be out for to long, be back by dinner!" Mrs Weasley called out to us as Ginny was still pulling my arm through the garden and out past the trees near her house.

"Ginny where are we going?" I ask her my mind racing, we have never gone this far away from the Burrow before.

"It's a surprise Harry." She turns to look at me stopping for just a moment, "Don't you trust me?"

I give a little nod, "With all I have." She smiles that gorgeous smile and continues to lead me through he trees when all of a sudden a bright light envelops around me and when my eyes finally adjust I can see the most beautiful sight I have ever laid my eyes on. Ginny had lead me to a little pond which was surrounded by flowers of all different kinds bringing out different colors and making the place look like a paradise. The way the sun was shining made the water look as though it was glass and it reflected the rays of sunlight so that when I looked over to Ginny to tell her how awesome this place was, light was surrounding her and made her look like an angel sent from the heavens, it was immaculate.

"So what do you think?'' She turned and smiled sheepishly as though she thought that I would say I hate it here.

"This place is awesome." She finally turned back to look at me and smiled her million galleon smile and I thought to myself I have everything I have ever wanted right here in this very moment. "You know it is pretty warm out and that water is looking pretty inviting."

She was setting up the picnic table and when she turned around and say that I was in nothing but my underwear she blushed a bright color of scarlet, "Harry what are you doing?"

"Going for a swim care to join.'' I lean down and hold out my hand as if saying 'lets go', to her. She smiles, takes my hand and proceeds to strip into just her underwear and I grab her, fling her over my shoulder and run toward the pond, taking with me the only person in this cruel world that I love more then anything, the only person ho can make me feel whole.

"Harry Potter if you don't drop me this instant I will hit you so hard, you will have to go to St Mungos." I don't listen and instead I jump as high and as far as I can with her on my shoulder bringing us both into the water. I laugh at her as she brings her face over the water looking very mad but amused at the same time, "Harry James Potter you are so dead!" She splashes  me with water and that starts a war between us to see who can get the other person the most drenched in water. 

At this point I am sitting on the bank of the pond and she is standing a good distance away from me just staring at me as though she wants to say something. So I ask aloud not bothering to speak it in my head, "What is it Ginny? You know if I want to I could just go in their ad see for myself so you should just tell me." 

She smiles at me and splashes me with water as she makes her way towards me, "You know it is a good distance walk from here to the Burrow and Ron and Hormone aren't gong to show up for another couple of hours," Ron and Hermione have been spending a lot of time together recently, you would think that one of them would tell the other how they feel but no such luck. "So seeing as though we have this whole, what did you call it again 'paradise' to ourselves why don't we make the most of it?" She had made her way over to me by now and was now sitting on my lap looking very devious. "So what do you say Potter?" 

I respond by kissing her passionately and she responds by kissing me back even more so, my hands are caressing her beautiful body and I think about how we are wasting space by staying in the water. So I pick her up, allowing her thighs to wrap around my waist and we kiss as I move her to the grass and lay her down gently so I am on top. "No sex though okay?" I tell her she just nods and pulls me in again. Her lips move against mine perfectly I move my tongue towards her mouth asking for access she grants it in response by moving her tongue into my mouth. 

She pushes me over so now I'm on my back, "Just.... for.... future.... reference.... from.... now.... on.... I.... always.... get.... the.... lead.... to.... start...." She calls out during the gaps between when our lips meet.

By now I'm out of breath so I couldn't utter a word if I tried so I don't respond verbally and tell her by letting her do what she wanted to do first followed by the stuff I wanted to do. That was the first time we did that many things together in a short amount of time. We didn't want it to end so it just kept going and before we knew it we could hear Ron talking to Hermione nearby and we broke apart and scrambled to get the rest of our clothes on before they reached where they were. I had just finished pulling over my shirt when Ron comes out into the clearing followed by Hermione. Boy we just barely escaped. We ended up going swimming again with Ron and Hermione, we finally ate that lunch we packed,  and then we headed back to the Burrow for dinner all of us anxious for tomorrow and wondering what mysteries and excitement the wold cup could hold.