No-Name Angel [Enrique Giancarlo]

Start from the beginning

"Hush Johnny. I think I saw Enrique enter—" Oliver stopped when he caught the sight of their blond friend walking towards them. Oliver instantly caught something was wrong with his best mate when he saw him dressed inappropriately for lunch.

"Enrique!" Johnny shot up as the boy sat down opposite to him.

"Oh! Hello..." Enrique tried to smile and then picked up the menu looking around. "Robert not with us?"

"He's meeting some immediate family. He said he'll be late. What's you excuse anyway-" Oliver stopped mid question when he noticed Enrique's neck.

"Ugh Enrique!" He looked away in mild embarrassment. "You could've cleaned up before making an appearance."

"Aha so this is what kept you for long Giancarlo?" Johnny immediately calmed down. The wild anger left him, replaced by an urge to be sarcastic. "Shagging somebody, were you?"

"Why in the world does that concern you?" Enrique blushed furiously.

"It doesn't actually. Was just wondering who was unlucky enough? She must have been really drunk to get it on with you, huh?"

"Hahaha. So funny, McGregor."

"Anyway, did you last while she stripped, or is that too long for you?"

Oliver promptly got up and left the table while the two pestered each other.

"You're seriously irritating Johnny. You wouldn't have to dig up dirt if you actually made an effort and got laid." Enrique retorted hotly. "And just for your information, I lasted the night!"

"Sure!" Johnny returned promptly. "And just for your information, I get laid enough."

"Oh yeah? When was the last time? Your past life?"

"Last week!"

"L-I-A-R!"

Before either could rebuke the other again, they felt a new presence behind them.

"Robert!"

"You're here!"

The said boy did not answer but he did take a seat. His presence quietened the two arguing boys. Oliver returned as well. He sat beside Enrique, albeit reluctantly given how he had seen those hickeys and heard some hardcore graphic details.

"What took you so long 'Bert?" Johnny asked conversationally while he scanned the menu.

"Went to see off some family at our helipad. My cousin was in town for a few days. Meeting her friends and all."

"Aw, and you didn't take Enrique to meet her? How he missed such a chance." Johnny kicked Enrique under the table trying to elicit a response.

"Ugh, stop being such a pain in the arse McGregor. Let's just order!"

Everybody kept quiet at the Italian's lack of interest in a girl and tried to act casual. What was wrong with Enrique?

***

"Master Giancarlo! Pleasure seeing you again!" The beefy bar manager smiled widely at Enrique, ushering him in his office. Enrique had been there a week ago... when he had met that beautiful, Aphrodisiac woman and taken her home.

Now, a week later, even though the love bites were beginning to fade and disappear from his pale skin... the memories were as vivid as before. Enrique remembered her youthful appearance, willowy gait, shiny eyes, soft hair, sensual voice. He even had dreams of her. He had tried to get her out of his system by indulging with a few other girls but nothing got past a few lousy make out session.