Kidnap

Lucy POV
I was walking the streets of Magnolia, until someone kidnaped me. I ten felt someone dropped me in the cold dirty floor. Then they made me blackout. Right when I woke up I was tied up on a dirty pole I tried to untie myself but it was no use. I heard footsteps coming from the hallway. I was frightened the footsteps came closer and closer. Until the mysterious person came out of the shadow. I saw Sting." Sting why did you tie me up?!?!" I asked curious and frightened. " Well I had to get you away from your pathetic boyfriend so I can have you all to myself!!!"Sting said with a ugly smirk on his face." Natsu will find out you kidnaped me!" I exclaimed in a mad voice. "I know. And once he finds out we will fight and winner gets you! Clearly I'm gonna win and have you all to myself!!Mwahahaha!!!!"
Natsu POV
I was walking to Lucy's house to pick her up. But once I opened the Door nobody was there. I ran to the guild to check if Lucy was there. After I went in I ran up to the bar and asked Mira where Lucy was here. She shook her head." Natsu !!" I then turned around and saw Lisanna running up to me. " Lisanna have you seen Lucy?!" "Um No. But I wanted to ask you if you want to go on a date??" "Uh why would I do that if I'm already with Lucy. You know what I don't care anymore I'm still not going but if I keep talking something might happen!" Why don't you just track her scent Flame Brain!!!" Gray yelled across the room. Good idea BYE!!!" When I was tracking Lucy's scent I noticed it lead to the sabertooth's garage. When I busted the doors open I saw Lucy and Sting. I saw Sting kissing Lucy. I saw closely at Lucy and she tried to free her self." LET HER GO STING!" I yelled." Only if you fight me for her!!"
___________________________
Sorry it is short i just thought more early I publish more time to play. Sorry