Secret Message

Lucy POV

It only been 2 days since I got a weird message from an unrecognized number.I been trying to find out who it was, but I didn't have time. Mira kept shopping. "Mira let's go home I'm tired." I complained. "NO" exclaimed Mira.

"Too... much... shopping. I think I'm gonna.." I dramatically fell to the dirty ice cold floor. Mira quickly turned around to face me. She had the most hilarious expression. I was literally dying from lack of air. Mira was still shopping and looking at everything, so I told her I was heading home. I don't even think she heard my because she was looking at all the different patterned dresses.

I arrived at my home. There was a note on my front door of my apartment. I detached it from the door and entered. I set down my bags and opened the note.

Lucy my dear. I know this is all sudden my darling. You will be mine and you will like it. We will be happy. Even if your pathetic boyfriend can't. Don't worry. Not much time is left.
-lots of love

I am really confused. Who is this person whom is trying to contact me? I feel like I should tell Natsu, but them again.. I don't. Ugh. Like the marriage date is getting closer and closer. And each day that passes, I'm more nervous. Not because of being with Natsu the rest of my life, but because of these weird messages. I was lost in my train of thought, when I felt two bulky arms snake around my waist. I gasped and turned around. I saw the one person I really loved in this world. "Natsu".

"The one and only Luce." he grinned. He asked me to put on a blind fold and said he was going to take me somewhere. I gladly did what I was told and put it on. He picked me up bridal style and we left. I might look very ratchet but I know he loves me either way. I can't wait to get married to him. I should just forget about that mysterious person. Maybe it's not even for me. I should just enjoy this date with my Natsu.

------------------------
Hello my warriors. It is I MagneticWarrior . I am here to help this little person know as my cousin on her attempt to write a hit fan fic. Well by my lovely warriors. Go check out my stories and one-shots. I'm coming put with an original story soon. So don't miss that. Bye!!