I'm such an ass!

Justin's POV of the night he walked out on Izzabelle after hearing her tragic story. I won't write much in his aspect but I will when I feel that the chapter is double sided. Here goes. Please comment, vote if you truly like the story and thanks so much for reading :D

************************************************************************************************************

I didn't know what to say. She peeled out of the lot taking my heart with her. When she told me what that prick Chris did to her last year, I started shaking violently. I was enraged. I wanted to kill that bastard. I knew I couldn't calm myself even in the presence of Belle. So I did the only thing I could, I left. I know that's horrible but I had enough on my plate and her telling me that sent me over the edge. I drove to the nearest gas station and decided to test out my fake ID. I'm not sure if the damn thing worked or if he felt sorry for me by looking in my eyes but he rung it up and then handed me my change. I walked back to my truck and headed towards my house. I passed up the house and went to the barn. I needed time to think and it was already two in the morning I didn't want to wake my mother or our guests. I grabbed the three cases of beer and the bottle of southern and climbed up to the loft. It took me ten minutes to polish off the southern, then i popped the top to a bud light. I turned on my ipod and blasted some country music to try and soothe my soul. I couldn't get that story out my head, my heart broke for her and then seeing the pain in her eyes when I walked out on her like that! I'm such an ass! I downed the last of my beer and realized it was time for school. I killed my music and tried to walk down the ladder.

"Oh shit!" I hollered as my foot slipped off the step and I slid to the bottom.

I scrambled to my feet and walked to the truck. I rummaged through the back for a clean shirt, trying to avoid my house, pulled one off the floor board. I sprayed on some cologne and put on some deodorant and sped down the driveway. Once I reached the lot I called Blake knowing he would understand.

I hated to interrupt him and Anna but I had to talk to someone about it. He opened the door and as I started telling him what Belle told me I began to cry. He gave me an understanding hug and then we both stared wide eyed at the SSR that pulled in. Another new kid? This school's getting too crowded.

Instead, I seen my Belle step out dressed in a very seductive outfit. My jaw dropped and I felt and errection fire up in my jeans. I was gonna get out and kiss her and hug her and apologize for everything when that Eric kid decided to spit his game. I waited to see what she was gonna do since things got tense between us but she brushed him off. She must love me.

I made my way to Mr. Cooper's class not sure how Belle would react to me bailing out on her when she needed me most. She seemed quite composed, sexy and fiesty all at once, it made my member thump harder, it's hard to hide this thing in wranglers.

I heard her call me a jerk and I winced but I knew she was right. I left her there with her heart wide open. I kept seeing the way the guys looked at her, lustful and with hope. No one knew we were together. It was never known publicly. Man I am a jerk. She needed me to be strong. She needed me to tell her I would never hurt her but I did.

I was still horny as hell and her dressed like that made me want her all the more. The bell rang, I couldn't take it. I didn't care if she was mad at me. I wanted her, no, I needed her, all of her right now! I grabbed her by the arm and lead her to an empty room. I had to sex her right there no matter how dizzy I was. I knew she was into it. She melted to my kiss and was just as hot as me until the principal walked in.

I was drunk and horny and I just got cock blocked! I was pissed. After the principal made his point we went to the parking lot to get to our vehicles and leave to start our suspension, she dropped her keys and I decided to break the ice.

She didn't succomb to my charm this time though. Instead, she lashed out at me, I'm talking completely flipped. I could see the pain in her eyes even though she tried to mask it. Worst of all she had the nerver to compare me to that girlfriend beating bastard! I'm sure she was hurt but that was a low blow. I'll forgive her though she is angry and isn't really thinking.

I'm so sorry Belle. I got in my truck and made the corner and then I spotted the metallic blue SSR pulled over on the side of the road and I pulled in behind her. I could see her slamming her hands on the steering wheel, either out of frustration or anger. I figured I should leave her alone but my body couldn't put the truck in reverse.

Nope, instead, I killed the engine and kocked on the window!