Jennifer

The last time I was at the hospital wasn't pleasant so I would rather stay away.

"We aren't here for you. Just come on this way you might believe what you see instead of assuming so much." He grabbed my hand and lead me towards the Intensive Care Unit.

For a few minutes holding his hand was natural, like breathing, then I realized what I was doing and I snatched my hand away and stuck it in my pocket. I looked at him and he looked hurt but recovered quickly and continued down the long hall.

"So who's in ICU?" I asked trying to lighten the tension some.

"Jennifer." He said glumily.

I felt my blood boil and was about to do a one-eighty when he stopped in front of room 2B. I read the name on the door, 'Matthews, Jennifer' I quickly felt guilty for all the earlier assumptions and I guess he knew because he gave me an "it's ok" look and opened the door.

"Oh Justin, good you're here. She's been asking for you. I told her school started back today and you would be here when  you could." said a very tired brown-haired woman.

"Hey Jen. You look good today. I got here as soon as I could. I know how boring mom is. I'll be staying with you tonight to make it better ." Justin said quietly.

"It's ok baby brother. I had my ipod and laptop to keep my occupied." The beautiful blue eyed girl replied.

"Baby brother?" I mumbled to myself. She looks like the baby.

"Oh I'm being rude. Jen, Mom this is my new friend from school Belle, uh Izzy." he said introducing us to each other. "Belle, this is my mom Gina and my twin sister Jennifer." he continued.

Then he waited for my response after i slowly put the pieces together.

"Twin sister?" I replied as my brain finally caught up.

"Yes, twin, so much for assuming huh?" he asked, his sea blue eyes twinkled.

"Nice to meet you both." I said, "I'm a twin as well. I have a sister though. We are mirror twins. Her name is Annabell, Anna for short."

"Belle, would you mind keeping my sister company? I need to speak with my mom for a moment." Justin asked.

"Not at all. She can explain to me why you think you are all that." I said giving him a smirk.

Justin and his mom Gina stepped outside while I lingered by the door.

"My brother isn't arrogant. If you got to know him you would see he's a nice guy. He doesn't think he's all that. In fact, you are the first girl I have ever seen him befriend first." Jennifer chided.

"huh? Oh no I was kidding. I know he's not arrogant. He's the only person who spoke to me today." I replied quickly.

I could still feel her anger readiating in waves so I excused myself to the restroom. I locked the door, turned on the sink and bathtub water and waited for it to come. Fat!, nothing, just dry heaving. I brushed my teeth anyway, turned everything off and walked out.

"Bulemic, huh?" said a very fragile, Jennifer. "It's ok. I won't tell Justin. I just want to know if I'm right."

I quickly glanced up and back down nodding my head to confirm her suspicions.