Who is this guy?

"Ugh! Perfect!" I grumbled again, as I stepped inside the classroom door noticing the spec of dirt on my brand new dual fusions. I chose a desk not all the way in the back but certainly not in the ront either. I slid in and mentally tried to wipe away the spot knowing it wouldnt disappear as hard as I squinted.

"So, I'm gonna assume that was pure saracsm earlier in the hall." said the boy with the sea blue eyes.

"Assume away" I replied with acid in my tone. "But you know what they say about people who assume things."

Then I purposely twisted my body to avoid any further contact with this guy.

"Dude! Justin, where you been? After you bailed with summer camp its like you disappeared.." A tall, slim black haired guy said.

"Yeah man I know. I just got wrapped up with Jennifer again. You know how it goes." said the Justin guy in response to slim.

"I know bro, its ok." Then slim pointed in my direction casually, and whispered, "whos the new girl?"

"Not real sure" the Justin guy replied, "shes fiesty though."

Great so now I'm the fat, worthless, fiesty freak who cant seem to get out of my desk fast enough.

"Excuse me Mr. Cooper, may I go to the restroom?" I asked.

"Sure Ms. Herring, but hurry back." Mr. Cooper responded.

I darted out of the door ignoring the stares burning holes in the back of my head from the cute, yet annoying Justin guy and his wingman 'Slim'. 'You're fat! and worthless! No one is going to love you!' I quicklly brushed my teeth again and popped in a fresh piece of gum, gave myself a quick glance, made a disgusting face and walked out of the bathroom and plowed right into a huge pole.

"Great this day just gets better and better." I mumbled to myself as I patted the dirt off my jeans.

"Umm...are you talking to yourself?"

I looked up and realized the "pole" was actually the cute, Justin guy.

"It's ok dont be embarassed. I talk to myself too sometimes." said the Justin guy and then patted my back.

"Look if youre going to annoy me the rest of the year I may as well know your name." I said to him.

"I'm Justin Matthews," he said holding out his hand, "and you are?"

I was a little taken back but shook his hand anyway. The heat that radiated his entire body melted me like a block of ice in one hundred degree weather.

"I'm Izzabelle Herring, and yes the goddess you seen earlier was my twin sister Annabelle." I said sounding a little perturbed.

Why was I being so catty? Im gonna scare him off.

"Hmm... well do you mind if I call you Belle? and no offense to your sister, she is pretty and all but she is no goddess." he replied looking at me with those sea blue eyes. It was as if they could see right to my soul.

"Uhh, well no one has ever called me that before. They just call me Izzy." I said while shaking my head trying to make sense of his previous statement. How does he not see Anna as a godess?

"Well..." he said opening the door, "I'll be the first to call you Belle."

We got a bunch of 'oo's' walking back to our seats.

He leaned over to Slim and whispered, " Her name is Izzabelle, she likes everyone to call her Izzy."

Then he looked back at me and winked, waving his hand in a back and forth motion as if ringing a bell. As lame as it was I smiled and ducked my head behind my book. Second period passed quickly and I learned that Justin and Slim had that class with me as well. With that said for the first time in a year I felt at ease and never needed to 'spill'. Good thing too because I had nothing in my stomach.