Wow Izzy, Wow!

2 weeks later....

============================================================================

I woke up a little earlier than usual so I jumped in the shower after burning a new cd with that band skillet. I take a quick glance at myself and decide to wear my hair down and curly. I took the time to go all out with my make up and then walked over to my closet. I opened the left door, something I haven't done in a while, and started fumbling through the racks of clothes.

"Perfect!" I whispered to myself in a very cheerful mood.

I settled on a paif of light blue skinny jeans, a light pink halter top, and a pair of black rhinestone heels. I walk over to the jewelry box, pull out my silver hoops, bracelet, and matching chain necklace my dad gave me, along with my half of my mother's wedding set and slipped it on my finger.

"Dang it! its to big" i muttered to myself as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in Anna." I said

The door opened and she stood there speechless. I'm not sure why, she's seen me in these clothes before.

"Wow Izzy, you look, wow." as she walked over and clipped my bracelet at my third failed attempt, " I don't mean to stare but you haven't dressed this way in so long. Does this mean my sister is back?" she asked with a gleam of hope in her eye.

"You know Anna, I'm not sure what it is about Justin. I have only known him a couple of weeks but its like his presence brings an overall joy in my life. Something I never want to lose, and yes Anna banana, I do believe the old Izzy has finally returned." I smiled.

I think about him all the time. Those words no longer haunt me. I wouldn't call it being in love, after all we hardly know each other. However, I can see this friendship going on to new heights. And with that my stomach flipped, but in a good way. We headed downstairs and entered the kitchen. I got me a yogurt and an apple and sat down at the table to eat. Anna's phone started ringing 'Shes Country' by Jason Aldean and I raised my eyebrow in her direction. She gave me a sheepish grin and quickly answered.

"Hey Blake! Of course I would! No, no she won't mind. She loves driving to school. Ok bye!"

I heard her hang up and then proceeded with my snide remarks.

"She's country Anna? You are far from country. But I'm guessing it was Blake?" I said with an eyebrow still raised slightly.

"Blake asked to give me a ride to school, I think this is the next step in our relationship, anyway I told him yes because I'm almost positive you wouldn't mind" she said with her puppy dog face.

"Now how can I say no to that? Go ahead Anna. I'm a big girl. I'll be alright."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and thew away my trash. She did a little twirl in the similar outfit, grabbed her stuff and bailed out the door. I went back upstairs and brushed my teeth, I paused in front of the full length mirror longer than normal and had no negative thoughts invade my mind. I grabbed my purse and keys and the cd i burned this morning and headed to the car. Just as I was locking up dad pulled in.

"Hi Daddy! how was your trip?" I asked, setting the stuff on the hood of the car to give him a hug.

"It was good Anna banana- wait, Izzy is that you?" he asked doing a double take.