How didn't I see her before? I finally had suppressed my feelings for her and now she's fucking in front of me. All our memories together come rushing down on me and I couldn't help myself from getting the chills. Fuck I missed her.

No. No. No. I can't do this, she can't be a part of my life anymore. I can't risk her life, she's been through enough. I have a task I need to concentrate on. If she even knew what I am, she would never look at me the same. I'd rather not tell her and avoid her.

I quickly shifted my gaze back to my ring and didn't lift my head up to meet her eyes again.The feast began, but I didn't eat anything. Seeing her look at me from the corner of my eye, made me lose my appetite. So I just dismissed myself from the Great Hall.

I heard footsteps approaching, from behind me. Someone grabbed me by my arm, I turned around and it was her.

"What's the matter with you?!" she exclaimed. She had every reason to be upset. Her curves were immaculate and I wanted to slam her against a wall and crash my lips onto hers aggressively. But I quickly pushed my desires aside and tried my best to look at her emotionless.

"Nothing. Leave me the fuck alone" I said calmly rolling my eyes. Her jaw dropped and she looked very confused. Her brows lowered and I could see she was hurt through her eyes. She was always bad at hiding her emotions, her eyes gave everything away.

"What?" she blurted. Fuck. I hate doing this to her. If she only knew. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and tell her everything. But, I can't.

"Are you deaf? Leave me te fuck alone" I said and walked away. Thankfully, She didn't say anything back. I don't know if I could've still kept a straight face.

Cordelia's P.O.V.

What has gotten into him?

Why is he so rude all of a sudden?

What happened to him?

This isn't the Draco I know.. How could someone change this much in a year? I'm really confused. Is he with someone else? I mean I then could understand to an extent, but it doesn't explain why he acted so rude towards me. I didn't do anything wrong to him. Yes I didn't write to him, but he knows why and he can't blame me for it.

I was still standing at the same place he left me, frozen. As I heard multiple people exiting the Great Hall and marching towards me, I didn't want to burst into tears in front of that many people, so I just made my way to my room.

Shit. But, what if my roommates are there? I cannot handle them right now, so I changed my route to the Astronomy Tower.

As I was sitting on the cold floor, I remembered the time, when Draco and I raced to the Quidditch field. It's been so long.. Nearly two years since that happened. We were basically kids back then. My ring caught my attention and the tears started to trickle down my face.
Why can't I just be happy for once?

....

Draco's P.O.V.

Monday morning came along and I couldn't sleep the whole night. The image of her face yesterday never left my mind. It hurt me terribly seeing her like that, knowing that I caused it.

I headed to my first class of the day which was potions class. I was a few minutes early and the class was pretty full. I'm in the same class as the golden trio, how fucking great. Exactly what I needed.

As Slughorn started his lecture on Felix Felicis also known as liquid luck, he was interrupted by the door unlocking. It was her. Why does she have to make it harder for me to ignore her?