Chapter 5: Chocolate Disco Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Hua, is there something that bothers you?" 

"When I asked the man we encountered if every so-called agent has such powers, he said that everyone has these powers but that the President has a much superior one so I wonder what this power is and how dangerous this power can be," The gray-haired girl said to the overseer.

"Well, I don't know what the President's ability is but it must be a strong one. I know that he was the target of countless assassinations and one was even on the TV and the next day he was fine though he was shot in the heart," Otto said with his hand on his chin.

"I would have never thought that the great overseer of Schicksal could be tricked with using a double. Hehehe," Tesla the red-haired scientist next to her friend and ally Einstein, said.

"We will see, we will see ..." Otto said to the lobster head.

"But his wife must be stronger!" Kiana suddenly said.

"Why would you think that?" Theresa said to the Kaslana.

"Don't you remember that he and his group shivered when he mentioned his wife and that he didn't told her that he left their home?" Kiana said in her high-pitched voice.

"Oh yeah, well I guess we find it out when we head to New York and meet the President," Theresa said.

"Fine, then we will use the Hyperion..." The overseer said.

"Perfect, I will go and get the keys from Himeko! We will meet at the hangar at 16:00!" The short girl said and then left the office where they currently are.

Shortly after the principal, the rest also left the office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[12:56 At an unknown place]

In a dark place with barely any light, a man with short white hair,  blue eyes, and black clothes is sitting on a throne like a king. In front of him kneeled a woman wearing a gray skin-tight suit and a black cape with some red details and a hood over her head. 

"Raven, I want you to go to New York and bring President Funny Valentine II. to us. He knows much more about this Corpse than us. Bring him to me so we can use him to fulfill the World Serpent's goal," The man said to the woman named Raven.

The female left the huge dark hall without a word. As she left the room the man stood up and began to walk to a door on the left side of the room. As he opened the door he walked down a long hall until he reached another door and opened that too. As he opened the second one, he entered a small room with a pedestal in the center of the room. On this pedestal, the left arm of a human corpse laid there on a pillow. As the man inspected the arm, he began a monologue.

"I know that the President knows what this thing can do. But what is up with this arm? It radiates a power but it's neither similar to the Honkai nor is it Soulium ... and I could escape the Sea of Quanta ... what in the world are you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[11:23 New York, Residence of F. Valentine II.]

"It seems like the overseer and his Valkyries truly came," Valentine said sitting in his chair inside his office. Across from him stood his advisor who has nearly the same clothes as him.