Chapter 7

//Darryl's POV\\

It's Saturday. My jaw is doing a lot better. I'm excited to go to prom with Zak! He says our suits will be here in just a few hours. 

"Are you excited?" He said

"I'm HYPE!" I said excitedly

"I can't wait for you to see our suits. They're beautiful! I got a professional to make them." He said

"I bet you'll look adorable in a suit, Skeppy"

"You too Bad"

We've started to call each other by our real names and our in game names. Minecraft is the thing we have most in common. We've both been playing for years, and we're thinking about starting YouTube channels! 

//A few hours later\\

*ding dong*

"Come get the door with me Darryl"

"...why?"

"Just come it's our suits"

We walked to the door and opened it. There was a tall lady with dark brown hair neatly done up on top of her head. She had high defined cheekbones and a very French style.

"Why hello my dears. Your dresses have arrived! I'm pleased to announce that they are plus belle qu'une rose sous la lueur de la lune!" She said in a thick French accent

"Trish you can drop the accent it's just me and Darryl"

"Zok can I trust this... beau voyou?" She said, grappling my shoulder and examining my features

"Yes. He will fit perfecto into the suits I've sewn."

"Trish, Darryl isn't going to ruin your reputation"

"Aight dall c'meya. Stand ova der on them stairs. I'll bring em in." She said in a thick New Yorker accent, taking down her silky black hair. Her hair poofed out and a hidden layer of dirty blonde hair shown. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it as she left us standing at the stairs.

"That's Trish. She's practically my mother." Said Zak

"..Oh" I said

"Don't worry she's a bit intense but she's a real great person"

"AAA DALLS THE DRESSES LOOK JUST GAWGEOUS!" She yelled from outside

"...dresses?" I said, looking at Zak

He smiled and giggled excitedly "close your eyes Darryl"

When I opened them there were two prom dresses. One shades of red, pink, and black. It had a bedazzled torso with a massive poofy skirt. The other one was blue, also bedazzled, and had wavy blue pieces of mesh on the arms. They both looked beautiful. 

"Ah sugas I'm so excited! Quick upstais and put em on!" 

I went into the bathroom and put the dress on. I looked in the mirror and oh my goodness. I was shocked at my appearance. I felt so self conscious, wearing a flashy prom dress, but at the same time I felt different. A good different. I felt like my best version of myself. I felt strong. I felt... well... gay.

I walked out of the bathroom, careful not to trip over the dress.

"AW MA GAWD THIS IS MY BEST CREATION YET!!! COM'ERE HUNEY LEMME SEE HOW IT FITS"

I walked over to her and she looked at it up and down.

"Dall ya look amazin. I'm so proud." She said, smiling happily "ZAAAAAAAK COME DOWN'ERE AND SHOW ME WHAT YA GOT"

He came walking daintily down the stairs, the dress flowing elegantly behind him. He had platform high heels to match, and had a massive grin. 

"Lemme do ya makeup and then you guys can crawl into that nice limousine ya got outside"

She spent an our spritzing our hair, putting on blush, brushing out tangles, putting on eyeshadow, adding perfume, putting on eyelashes, and finally putting on lipstick and spritzing us with setting spray.

"Awh now let me have a picta of ma two dalls" she said "stand right there next to eachother"

She took a few photos of us and we loaded into the limo.

"Zak this is absolutely insane. I mean.. we look so..."

"Gay?"

"Yes!! And I love it!"

"I'm nervous for the prom. My friends are gonna be there. This is basically me coming out.."

"And mine"

"We'll make it out of this together"

"Thank you so much for doing all of this Zak"

"Anything for my Darryl"

We pulled up to the school and got out. We were a few minutes late so not many kids were outside.

I opened the door for Zak (chivalry is not dead yet) and we stepped into the building.

(Cliffhanger! Ha! Anyway this is almost at 200 reads but it's rank is going down in SkepHalo. I really do enjoy writing knowing that people will see this. I also have an idea for how to continue the story! I'm going to write it into different books, each with their own plot line. After every book I'll put an update and see how I'm doing. If anyone has any ideas for book 2, please let me know! I have a very small vision of what to write, but I really have no idea on a plot.)