Payback

I want to go home but I can't get home, Josh is fast asleep and my Mother probably thinks I'm sleeping over at Chases or Avani's or something. The only option I have is to phone Chase I phone him in the other room and tell him that me and josh were hanging out, I got tired and fell asleep. Chase says he'll be there in 10 minutes so I grab my clothes and my bag and wait for him.

Chase arrives and I get in "did you sleep with him?" Chase asks, "no" I said innocently "don't lie" Chase said sounding strict "okay I mean it wasn't my intention but I gave him a boner and he's a virgin and didn't know what to do, so I helped him and then it led to more but I promise it didn't mean anything" I explained "I would usually break up with someone for this but I did the same to Charli when we were dating and I know how it felt when she didn't believe me so it's fine just make sure it doesn't happen again" Chase said. OMG I thought to myself I basically cheated on Chase and he just forgives me I couldn't believe it. We got back to Chases house and then we went up to his room Chase left the room and came back with handcuffs and a blindfold in his hands smirking.

⚠️smut warning⚠️
Chase came up to me and whispered in my ear "payback baby girl" I got really nervous but Chase tied my hands to the bed and put the blindfold on me, he climbed on top of me and started kissing me and slowly move down to my neck, then my stomach, and then finally got to my pussy. I was so wet and horny by this point that I screamed " ugh just fuck me all ready" "so desperate" he said chuckling, "I guess josh wasn't good enough huh?" Chase said sounding really cocky. Rolled my eyes as he was still teasing but then he thrust two fingers in my pussy "uhhhhh fuck daddy" I moaned really loudly. Chase then whispered in my ear, "I want to hear you moan my name baby girl". "Fuck Chase I'm gonna cum" I screamed because Chase had now thrust three fingers in and I reached my climax but then Chase pulled his fingers out. "I was gonna cum" I said annoyed "yeah I'm not in the mood anymore" Chase said as he took the handcuffs of me and the blindfold. I spent the next 10 minutes begging him, "You made me so horny and I need your dick inside of me right now" I begged "fine" he said. He got on top of me and didn't waste time, he thrusted himself inside of me and went really hard within seconds I felt a knot in my stomach "I'm going to cum Chase" I moaned really loudly "only if you say I'm the best you've ever had" he said " ugh fuckkk Chase your the best I've ever had" I moaned really loudly" "cum baby girl" Chase said, we both finished and I fell asleep on his chest.
⚠️smut over⚠️