New friends

I wake up and I forget for a minute I was in California so I got up and went to get breakfast I realised that we had nothing for breakfast so I decided to walk over to Dunkin to get donuts and coffee for my parents since their still asleep and when we were in the cab I saw a Dunkin near here so I put on some clothes, Brush my teeth and put my hair up before leaving to go get Dunkin.

I don't really have anything I do today because I'm not doing school again till next week because my parents are letting me settle in California first before school goes back so I walk over to Dunkin and I order, while I'm waiting on my order I see a group of kids come in they look around my age and their is four of them their is two tall dark haired boys and two brunette girls one has long hair and one has shoulder length hair with pink through it. I get really nervous around groups of people my age so I go on my phone nervously waiting for my order.

The group of teenagers order and then I see them walking towards me I get really nervous but then one of the boys say " hey are you new here I've never seen you around before" I answer with " em yeah me and my parents just moved here yesterday" " nice to meet you" the boy says " I'm chase by the way, Chase Hudson" " Hi Chase nice to meet you my name is Anastasia Winchester but my friends call me Anna" "this is Addison, Charli, and Bryce by the way" "Hi" I say to all of them and they all say hi back. " we were just about to make a tiktok would you want to be in it?" Charli asked "yeah! Of course" I responded, we made a tiktok and then my order was ready "oh that's me" I say "can we exchange numbers before you go?" Addison asks "so we could maybe hang out some time you seem nice and cool" Addison added. "Yes of course" I say and we all exchange numbers.

I get my order and leave and as I'm walking out I hear Bryce saying to Chase " oi dude stop looking at her ass" and then I hear Chase say " sorry dude but she's hot" and then I hear Charli "ugh stop it". I got butterflies in my stomach when Chase called me hot but then I remember Damien, I can't cheat or break up with Damien and anyways I think Charli and Chase are dating anyway so I need to not think about Chase that way.