Chapter 28: fall of the empire (lemon 🍋).

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Tatsuki, take Lubba and get out of here, now !!.

Tatsuki: but you-.

Y/n: IT DOESN'T MATTER, SO GO HERE NOW !!!, please.

Lubba: you will sacrifice yourself.

Y/n: promise me that they will be fine, now go, tell the others that I will miss you.

Tatsuki: 'crying', survive, we will come back to get you.

'Tatsuki barracks Lubba in our arms and starts to flee, I see that some soldiers started to follow them, so I throw a lightning bolt at them, as I made the lightning fall from the sky, maybe they don't notice, but now their attention is all in me, it's time to kill'.

Y/n: come you bastards, I'm going to kill you all.

Budou: DIE!!!!

'he comes towards me, his Teigu has electric power, but she uses it like I use my powers, I better watch out, he's as strong as me, he tries to punch me, but I dodge and kick him , but does nothing, one of the weapons would be great, but he is very agile, using one would be a death sentence, he tries to hit me with a lightning bolt, but I absorb him, redirect him, he doesn't seem to pay attention, but they should be far enough away, I will give up, if they catch me they will torture me, and Esdeath will be entertained with me, so she will not be looking for girls for a while, I think this is the end, I leave an opening, and "turn off" my electrical tolerance, I feel a big shock on my back, and I pass out, everything starts to get dark'.

Y/n: it was very funny.

Timeskip, Najenda Pov.

Najenda: a public...execution?.

Mine: y/n....

Another Timeskip, Mine pov.

'I was going out alone to hank yn, that's when I saw akame, standing on the stairs, she will try to stop me.

Mine: don't stop me. I go

Akame: it's a trap.

Mine: I know that, you don't have to tell me, ... but I can't just leave y/n like that.

Akame: how you changed, once, you stopped me.

Flashback.

Mine: don't be silly about wanting to rescue him, akame.

End of Flashback.

Mine: for me now, he is someone else.

Akame: I will accompany you.

Mine: there's no reason for you to take a chance, you went crazy.

Akame: the idiot here is you, if we work together, our chance of surviving is greater.

Mine: it looks like you soften too, huh?

Akame: I am not obliged to hear it from you.

Mine: Okay, I'm not silly or anything! Since you're so willing, I ...

Leone: then ready !.

Mine: Leone?.

Leone: do you think i would leave what's mine behind.

Tatsuki: yes, it was thanks to me that he became one of us, and i also promised that i would come back to pick him up.

Sheele: yes, he is a very important part of that team.

Spear: I owe my life to him.

Tully: and even if we're not that strong, we'll also help.

Leone: That said, chief, it is better not to try to stop us.