"Yes. The Rose Legion is you to control no matter the outcome." "Thanks for clarifying it sir. Let's get started, shall we." Y/n give a small smirk before walking behind the two.

WITH WEISS

Weiss was still in her room, crying to herself. She then stops long enough to pull out a red necklace. "Y/n." Weiss said in remembrance of the necklace.

She then hears footsteps within her room. She turns to see a woman with black hair and red tips with silver eyes. "Hello." The woman said to Weiss. Weiss stand up and look carefully towards the woman. "Who are you?" Weiss said, before she grabs her weapon to point at this strange woman.

"Y/n's mother, Summer

"Y/n's mother, Summer." The woman responds. "But he told me that you died. How are you here?" Weiss asks, holding her rapier tighter. "Well, like the way that Y/n survive. Want to see?" Summer ask as she pull out a scroll for Weiss to grab.

Weiss was hesitating as she reaches for the scroll. She grabs it and then play the video for her. She saw as Y/n was helping Ozpin before Oz left him and then she appears as she ran in after Adam taking Y/n. Weiss lower her weapon as she saw herself crying there.

Back with Y/N

Y/n was in a large panel full area with Winter across from him, with about 40 feet of space between. Ironwood and Eve was standing in a separate command unit to oversee the fight. "Fight!" Ironwood announces.

Both fighters pull out their swords and charge at each other. Winter side swing, but Y/n jump up to stand on top of her blade, so he can flip over her. He lands behind her and side sweep her feet. Y/n then speed away to have some distance as Winter hit the ground.

Winter get back up and summon some nevermores that swarm around Y/n. He looks around before setting his sights at Winter. The Nevermores charge straight at Y/n. HE smiles as he pulls out the sword scabbard and turn it to Crescent Rose.

He spins it around and attach the sword at the bottom of the scythe. He then shot downwards which cause him to be launch up. While in the air, he spins around fast using his sniper shots, and his semblance to cut all the Grimm creation.

All the nevermores got too close and all disappear from Y/n's swings quickly. Winter then summon a glyph to launch a large ice shard towards Y/n. Y/n stop and got on top of the ice, he swings his weapon down and stab the ice.

"Goodbye." Y/n said as he aim and shoot Winter in the chest. This brought her aura down by half. The ice shard was close to the ceiling, so Y/n took out his rose and jump off, spinning to the ground. Winter stand up and look towards Y/n.

Winter then charge forward. Y/n charge his scythe to the scabbard and then place a hand on the handle. "The fight is over." Eve said as she steps out of the room. "How do you know?" Ironwood asks. "Since, that is the same move my brother use all the time."