Chapter One

I open my eyes, and the first thing I did was hold my head in pain. Gosh it's hurts a lot, like getting hit in the head with a dump truck. I groan as I sat up, but a hand gently push me down. I look over to my left to see a man with red hair and small black horns.

"Hold up there Red, you need rest

"Hold up there Red, you need rest." He said. Red, only two people call me that. "Adam?" I ask. "Yeah. It's me, Adam. I found you back at Beacon, and I can't let you die." He responds as I lay down and he take off that mask. I remember that burn, how long was it? "What were you doing at Beacon?"

"Work." He responds quickly. "Okay. What happen after Beacon?" I ask to wrap my hand around it all.

"Lots. Atlas was frame with the attack, most of the students are dead or heavily injured, Grimm surround Beacon academy. Rebuilding is slow but under way." He answers my second important question. "What about my team? Weiss Schnee. My sister Yang. And Blake Belladonna."

He twitches when he heard Blake. "Yang is in Patch, Weiss back at Mantle, and Blake.... She ran away. She is most likely heading home in Menagerie." He said.

Now more the one question I hate myself to ask right now, but I have no choice in the matter. I want to know. "How is Eve?" I ask.

"She been good. Very good. Still recovering from the incident."

FLASHBACK 8 years (You are 8 years old)

A little boy Y/n was playing with two children with red hair and small black horns, Adam and Eve. They were playing tag with each other. They enjoy their time together; they were close friends.

The two Taurus parents were close friends with Taiyang, with the mother Taurus crushing on Tai since grade school, Tai welcome the two children to their home. Since then, the two children come over to the house often to play with Y/n and Yang. Mostly with Y/n, because the little girl saw something with him.

But one day, everything changes. (When the fire nation attack! Sorry I just want to add that reference. Got a buck list to do)

A small band of bandits took Eve and Brand Adam's face, True humans they call themselves. Y/n tell his parents what happen, and they jump into action. Three days later, Eve was found but with several brain damages. Eve was forced to spend most of the next few years, in and out of a long series of comas.

Adam's parents died from the attack to get Eve back, so Adam was forced to go be with his grandparents, who were happened to be White Fang supporters, those on the extreme side.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"When was the last time she was awake?" I ask him. "2 months ago, lasting for 8 months. She is getting better over time." Adam responds. "Thank you, Adam."

"Your welcome Y/n." Adam said as I rest my eyes.

WITH SALEM

"Ozpin did that? To a silver eye warrior? A powerful person against him?" Salem question Cinder in her dark throne room. "That is correct my queen, he did all of this. I have evidence of it." Cinder replied to her queen's questions.