Chapter 9: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I'm guessing you stayed up all night playing Heroes Justice?" Ochako asked, still keeping her voice down.

"Yeah, we got really into it and we were supposed to go upstairs, but after I turned the lights off, we decided to have a quick nap, and here we are," Izuku answered, his voice hoarse due to the fact that he just woke up, making it harder for him to be quiet. "Well, I don't think we'll be going on a run today. We'll be doing a lot of walking today anyway so there isn't any point." he continued, stretching his arms out, not up as then his right shoulder would raise and hit Eri in the jaw.

"Oh yeah, we're gonna meet up with all of your friends today. Are you sure it's okay for me to come to your guys' reunion?" Ochako asked again, still uneasy about really becoming a part of Izuku's life.

"Of course it is. Also, can you move back a bit please?" Izuku asked, wanting to get up.

"Sure, and thanks for that" Ochako replied, stepping backward.

Izuku, taking a moment to focus, stood up carefully, moving his right palm at the same time. Eri, who was slowly slipping off his right shoulder, was about to fall, but luckily, Izuku's right palm stopped her, essentially keeping her head in the same location and position it was in before. Slowly lowering his right hand, he guided it towards a pillow he was moving forward from the end of the sofa with his left. The two met, and Eri was still sound asleep.

Mission accomplished. 

Ochako looked on, impressed at Izuku's flawless handling of the situation, albeit with a bit of unnecessary flair.

"That was a bit extra don't you think?" she said, unable to get the grin off her face.

"Well, I'm sorry for trying to have fun. I'll go take a shower and contemplate how I make life choices" Izuku said sarcastically, now having fully woken up.

"Sure thing, I'll try and eat breakfast quietly." Ochako said, walking over to the cupboards to get herself a mug and a plate.

"That's fine, you don't need to. Besides, we have to be at the train station at 10:30 so it's better if we all woke up now." Izuku replied, before bending down and tapping Eri on her shoulder, "Eri? You wanna wake up?" Izuku said, with the most soothing voice imaginable.

"Oh my god, he's so adorable!!" Ochako thought to herself, smiling at how caring Izuku was towards Eri, unusual as he was normally yelling at her to wake up, even if it was in good spirits.

"five minutes..." Eri responded, turning her head slightly so that she was facing Izuku.

"Come on, it's 9, and we have to get ready in an hour and a half. You can wait until after I shower if you want, okay?" Izuku responded, knowing exactly how Eri felt, and feeling terrible for breaking his sister out of heavenly sleep.

"I'll wait." Eri replied, her eyelids already closing again.

"Midoriya, don't worry about Eri, I'll wake her up. You can go." Ochako chimed in.

"Thanks, Uraraka." Izuku said, before walking up the stairs. 

Eri went back to sleep almost immediately, with Ochako having some toast and tea for breakfast, trying to be loud enough to keep Eri awake, but not too loud as to annoy her.

15 minutes passed and Izuku came back down the stairs, having gotten ready for the day ahead of them. Eri, after a lot of protest, rolled off the sofa and dragged herself upstairs to get ready as well.

"What are you gonna have today?" Ochako asked Izuku, who was trying to sort his hair out by using his phone's front-facing camera as a mirror.

"I'll have some tea and cereal. Can you brew me some, please?" Izuku asks as Ochako grabs another mug out of the cupboard.