Need pulled deep within Korra's belly. Her cock pounded, but it wasn't merely the sensation of warm, silky pressure she craved. She wanted to watch the expression of relief, perhaps even bliss, that would cross Asami's face as she slid inside. She wanted to feel her mate clench around her and know each pleasurable ripple was her doing. She wanted to give Asami everything, without reservation.

"I will," she mumbled into Asami's mouth, kissing her and pushing inside her at the same time.

It took Korra a moment to work her cockhead in, even with Asami dripping and rocking against her, trying to help. No matter how frequently they mated, Korra was always taken aback by how tight Asami was. She tensed as her tip sank forward, breaking the kiss to pant against Asami's lips. "Are you okay? I'm not going too fast, am I?"

Asami nipped her bottom lip, digging a heel into the back of her thigh. That wordless reassurance was all Korra needed. She slid another inch inside, relishing the helpless whines each shallow thrust earned.

For a moment, her own need got the better of her. She had to move faster. Deeper. More. She pumped the rest of the way in without meeting any more resistance, groaning as Asami clenched around her.

After the first thrust, they became lost in each other. Korra brought her other hand to Asami's rear as well, urging the omega to lift her legs. Asami's ankles locked behind her waist, and then they were rocking, kissing, breathing as one.

Though her hands and mouth didn't have much room to explore in the position they'd chosen, Korra tried to make the most of each stroke. She dragged her cock against Asami's front wall whenever she withdrew, grinding her pubic bone into Asami's clit at the apex of every thrust.

The sounds Asami spilled into her mouth became higher, sweeter. "Korra," she gasped, kissing along Korra's jawline to tug the lobe of her ear. "Harder. Take me harder."

But Korra didn't thrust harder. She claimed Asami with the same steady, deliberate strokes, unwilling to make it hurt. Not this time. That might be what she thinks she deserves, but it isn't. And it isn't what she needs, either. Korra was certain, even though Asami hadn't said so in actual words.

"No," she crooned, shivering as Asami continued tugging her ear, trying to tempt her. "Trust me. I'll take care of you."

Asami made a sound that was more sob than moan, and not entirely pleasurable. She tightened her legs around Korra's hips, giving up on her ear and biting the side of her neck with blunt teeth.

Korra hissed, then grunted softly as Asami's nails dug into her back, but didn't take the bait. She continued thrusting slowly, carefully, reverently, until Asami stopped biting and scratching and began clinging to her instead.

"Ahh!"

After that, everything became a chain reaction. Driven by Asami's moan, Korra grasped Asami's rear with greedy hands, thrusting the slightest bit harder. Asami tensed, then shuddered, eyes rolling back and head lolling to one side. Wet heat gushed around Korra's cock, spilling trails of come down both their thighs as her mate's inner walls rippled.

Korra carried her through, relying on every bit of control she had to keep her movements gentle but deliberate. Asami's hips jerked against hers, as if seeking roughness and relentlessness and punishment, but Korra refused to give in. Even as her own orgasm hit, causing her entire length to throb and its base to inflate with a heavy knot, she kissed Asami with all the sweetness she possessed, determined to offer comfort above all else.

By the time Asami's peak faded, the omega was a trembling, uncertain mess. She slumped forward, burying her nose in Korra's neck as her pussy twitched with aftershocks. Korra stole a few more uneven strokes, panting as come continued pulsing from her cock. One orgasm hadn't been enough, at least not for her, and her knot still ached with fullness, but Asami already seemed much more relaxed.