Vil Schoneheit x Sick!reader | stubborn

(Y/n) Crewel was a very famous designer despite their age, their known as the youngest designer in all of history, they started at age 16 and they are now 18.

One of the best they say, they would always be busy so they never had much time to eat or anything, but they did make time for NRC, it was their last year and they were in Pomefiore, meaning that a lot of people came to them for clothes and stuff.

Especially Vil, he loved the way they designed his clothes, he would atleast have a new pair of clothes every week, what can I say, (Y/n) worked fast.

But the drawbacks was that they didn't eat much, which was a big draw back, Vil would always try to make them get out of their room but fail, so he brings them food at dinner time.

"(Y/n), I am pretty sure I told you to dry your hair after your showers, and now look where you are, sick and in bed." Vil scolded the sick figure that was in bed.

"But I never get sick-" they got cut off by a few coughs, their voice was quite raspy as well, their nose has red hue on the tip and her cheeks were flushed, she looked super tired.

"Well I suppose I can never stop from doing anything huh, anyways eat this." Vil said as he brought a spoon with soup on it to their mouth.

"Haaah? I'm not a kid..." (Y/n) said as their brows furrowed making an irk mark appear on Vil head.

"Just eat it (Y/n)" "No" "(Y/n) stop being stubborn" "No" Another irk mark appeared on his head.

He shoved the spoon into their mouth making (Y/n) gag a bit.

"Swallow it" Vil ordered, (Y/n) obliged then right after they stick their tongue out in disgust.

"Yuck.." "It disgusting and You think everything is disgusting.." Vil said as he kept on feeding them but every other time they obliged.

"Finally, you actually ate it." Vil said, (Y/n) blushed a bit.

"Anyways so ab-" Vil got cut off by light snoring, (Y/n) was already fast asleep.

Vil Smiled at their angelic face sleeping, he patted them on the head before getting up to leave.

"Sweet dreams my queen." Vil said before leaving then closes the door.

The next day

An irk mark appeared in Vils head, he saw that (Y/n) was out of bed and working on a new dress for their client.

"Sorry not sorry?" (Y/n)said, their voice wasn't raspy and they looked perfectly fine which was quite odd.

"My queen I told you to relax today." Vil said as he rubbed his temple.

(Y/n) got up and walked to wards him then gave him a kiss.

"Hey! Your gonna ruin my make up!" Vil whined and (Y/n) giggled.

"Sorry my love." (Y/n) said with a gentle smile as they stared at their significant other.

Yep- Vil and (Y/n) were dating, that's the only reason why he would treat them.

Besides loving them of course-