Jade Leech x Reader | My aquatic lover

This was a requested one shot-

Oh and thank you for requesting, much appreciated, I have been running out of ideas-

_______________________________

It was no secret that (Y/n) (l/n) was obsessed with the marine life, always so curious about the aquatic life.

So when they found out that the eel twins were actual mer folk, they was ecstatic, but they still had a mission to save their friends.

They became rather obsessed with them as she went to Monstro Lounge everyday because of the few fishes and corals you could see, as well as the mer folk-

But one day...

"Oh? (Y/n)-chan? I never knew you liked to swim." A voice said, (Y/n) turned around to be met with heterochromia eyes.

"Eh? Jade?-" (Y/n) stopped talking once they saw his ears.

"(Y/n)-Chan?" Jade asks one concern as (Y/n)'s eyes gleamed in excitement.

"O MY GOD! CANIPLEASEEXAMINEYOURBODY!?" (Y/n) asked excitedly as Jade sweat dropped.

"Pardon?" Jade asked in confusion as (Y/n) recomposed themselves with a cough.

"May I please examine your body?" (Y/n) asked while raising a finger with her eyes closed, Jade blushed.

"What anything wrong?" (Y/n) asked as they looked at them in confusion.

"Umm... No nothing is wrong, you may examine me." Jade said as he smiled.

"YAY!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily as they jumped in the pool making Jade flinch.

"Okay let's start by your ears!" (Y/n) said as they grazed their fingers over his ears with smile.

"Ah... Okay.." Jade spoke nervously as (Y/n) started to lean closer to his ears and touch them softly.

Geez if Floyd saw them both what would he think?

"They're so cute!" (Y/n) said as their eyes twinkled, they're chests were squished against each other making Jade's blush deepen a bit.

(Y/n) moved onto the scales and markings on his skin.

"Wow! Your body is so interesting!"
"Can you please not phrase it like that?" Jade asked as he blushed.

(Y/n) then went under water making Jade cock an brow upwards, he felt some touch his tail and felt it moving against its will.

"Ya know your tail is so pretty! No to mention long, explains why your so tall." (Y/n) said as they snickered.

Jade chuckled and wrapped himself around (Y/n) making them giggle.

"Can you open your mouth for me?" (Y/n) asked making Jade confused but complied.

He slowly opened his mouth only for (Y/n) to touch one of his tooth's at the top of it.

Jade smirked at an idea as he grabbed a hold of (Y/n)'s waist.

"Would you want to know a different way to examine my teeth?" Jade asked as he brought them close to him.

"Ah! Yes please!" (Y/n) said as they grinned with their eyes closed only to feel something soft against her lips.

(Y/n) opened their eyes to be met with the face of Jade with his eyes closed.

They blushed but closed their eyes and melted into the kiss.

Ah, the perfect way to examine his teeth-

Little did they know someone was outside snickering-

"Eh~ Looks like they're having fun~" Floyd sang quietly as Azul smirked and nodded.