"So that means......" Yoongi nodded.

"She was reading their lips".

"And what happened after??"

"Of course I got rid of them. I can't let them stay and ruin the company right??" Mark slowly nodded. "I did have a background check on them but nothing seems to show up. All I can find is that they're part of the Park's agency. Their personal information were kept close".

"Nothing showed up??" Yoongi shook his head. "That's odd..."

"It is but I do trust them. It's just, their identity still bothers me. I wanna know who they are and yet I got nothing". He sighed.

"Should we—"

"Oppa!! Can we have a spar now?!" Momo shouted while waving her hand at Yoongi.

"We'll have this conversation sometime later Mark. Let's go have a light spar with them shall we?"

"Yeah sure— wait what? We??!" Yoongi laughed and dragged Mark towards the others. "Yahh I didn't say I agree to it!"

"Too late! Momoring, Mark is your opponent". Momo didn't protest and just went on to the ring as she gestured Mark to come up.

"Aishh". Mark slapped Yoongi's arm lightly as he went on to the ring.

"Oppa". Mark raised his left eyebrow at Momo who called out to him so suddenly.

"Hmm?"

"Don't go easy on me. Show me your true strength just like your match with Chaeyoung". Mark chuckled.

"You don't have to tell me that kiddo". They both got into their own stance. "Come at me kid. Show me what you got and how much you've learned".

"My pleasure". They both smirked at each other and both charge towards each other at the same time.

Momo landed the first punch only for Mark to dodge it way too easily and as he punch back, Momo dodge it with ease as she swing her leg and sent a flying kick at him only for him to move back and avoid the kick.

"Phew, that almost got me". He gave her a thumb's up as Momo smiled before she charge at him first.

Momo swing her fist forward once again but Mark didn't move away this time but only to counter her attack with another attack.

He reached forward and grab Momo's wrist before he pulled her and rolled her on his back before dropping her down.

"Arghh!" Momo groanded and Mark immediately apologize before pulling her up.

"I'm sorry!! Did it hurt??!" He asked in panic but Momo just laughed.

"No, you had your hand behind my head didn't you?? I only hit my back and it didn't even hurt much! You didn't really use your full strength!" She whined and smack his arm.

"T-then let's do another one. I'll use my full strength".

"No need. I can't win against you. I'll train harder and I swear I will beat you next time!!" Momo's determined face just made the others including Mark laugh.

He patted her head and smiled wider.

"Then I'll be waiting". Momo nodded as they both went down from the ring.

Momo went to Dahyun with a pout even though Dahyun kept a straight face.

"I lost...". She mumbled in disappointment but unexpectedly Dahyun just naturally raised her hand and patted Momo's head.

"Gwenchana. You won't lose next time". What made Momo's heart skipped a beat was when Dahyun had that soft smile on.

"Y-you...."