Bakubum vs. Uraraka!

Começar do início

The next match was a girl from support course named Mei Hatsume vs. Iida. She may or may not have been flirting with him before this match, but then again it's hard to tell, she does seem a little odd. And I was correct in my judgement as she basically turned her match into one big advertisement because she tricked Iida into using her support gear. And he was rambling on about how noble such an act was, I almost feel bad for the guy. The advertisement was the funniest thing I've ever seen. She eventually just stepped out of the ring, leaving a shocked Iida. I was on the floor dying at how Iida got played like a fiddle.

The next match is here and it is the one I personally wanna see play out. No doubt Ochako will be the "underdog" in this matchup. She's so strong and fierce but she has such a cute and adorable exterior and her overly cheerful and airhead attitude doesn't exactly help oppose that. Most people forget she has One For All, I mostly make sure that she uses her main quirk in school and One For All outside of it. We don't need any suspicion about the relationship between All Might and the two of us. Plus this'll keep things balanced with her quirks. Though, I guess we did kinda fail on the "secret"part since Todoroki so easily found out, well, "almost" found out.

"Midoriya, you're muttering again." Tsu informed me.

I stopped and sheepishly smiled.

"Sorry, old habit."

I've changed many things about myself, but the one thing I could never change was my muttering, although I suppress it sometimes. It can easily come back without me realiz-

"Stop muttering," Kaminari said frustratingly.

See what I mean?

I turn to see that Ochako is gone.

Maybe she went to prepare? I wonder what you have planned, Ochako.

"OOOKKAAAYYYYY!! TIME FOR THE EIGHTH AND FINAL MATCH!!! IT'S GONNA BE CLASS 1-A'S HOTHEAD, KATSUKI BAKUGO!!! VS. THE ONE I'M PERSONALLY ROOTING FOR, OCHAKO URARAKA, ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A AS YOU CAN TELL FROM HER NON REPULSING SHIRT!!" I chuckle at the last comment Present Mic made.

"So this is it huh? I wonder what's gonna happen? *Ribbit*." Tsu wondered.

"Oh man! I feel bad, I can't ant bear to watch this!" Jiro exclaimed while covering her face.

"Relax," I stated as they turned their attention to me. "She'll be fine."

"How can you be so sure?" Toru asked.

"Yeah man, Bakugo is a total sadist, there's no way she'll survive without severe injury." Mineta reasoned.

"Look, if I said she'll be fine, then she'll be fine. It's Boom Boom Boy you need to be worried about." I explained.

"What do you mean?" Jiro asked.

"I know her better than any of you, it's my job to. And she can get..... scary when she's mad. And if you look," I said while pointing a finger at the ring for them to see Ochako  walking out with her fists clenched so hard they're turning white, there are visible tick marks all over her forehead and she's gritting her teeth, I can almost hear the grinding. "She's not in the best of moods." I finish while subconsciously getting ready to step in if anything goes.....unexpectedly.

"AAAAANNNNNDDDDD........  BEGIN!!!" Present Mic shouts.

"If you're gonna quit, do it now. I don't plan on going easy on you like Deku would. I'm not as soft as him, I'm going to be the best and you are in my way." Bakugo growls.

On the contrary Bakubum.....

~Flashback~

Ochako slides across the slabs and is panting for air from another sparing session.