The Fancy Dandy Dance

(Tsunami's POV)

Glory, Me, Kinkajou, and Sunny were rocking our outfits.

Glory wore a white and green dress with flowers.

Kinkajou wore a green dress with pink petals

I wore a dark blue strapless dress.

We looked amazing. 

In exactly 15 minutes the boys will come pick us up and we would head to the ballroom I couldn't wait.

Not that I had a crush on Riptide or anything...

Later, the boys picked us up. Deathbringer got this silly grin on his face when he saw Glory 

Riptide tried to pretend that he wasn't shocked by my looks but he was totally failing.

Anyways at the Dance the boys said they wanted to sing a song and me and Glory tried to act like we weren't eager to hear them.

But BOY we were. 

Later the lights dimmed so everybody was looking at the stage.

Then they started singing, Deathbringer was first:

"You got to go and get angry at all of my honesty."

He sounded good. Then Riptide sang

"You know I try, but I don't do too well with apologies." Then Clay (They kept this pattern that I'm making)

"I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?" They all sounded so good! I didn't know Clay could sing! Then Starflight 

"Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness." I didn't know STARFLIGHT could sing! Then Turtle.

"I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice." Turtle surprised me the Most! He could sing! Then Winter

"By once or twice I mean maybe a couple hundred times." I wasn't very surprised that Winter could sing. Then Qibli.

"So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight."

Then the pattern started over (keep trade of the pattern!)

"Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness"

"Yeah is it too late now to say sorry?"

"Cause I'm missing more then just your body."

"Is it too late now to say sorry?"

"Yeah I know that I let you down..."

"Is it too late to say I'm sorry now."

They kept doing the song and when they were finished us girls were astounded.

Deathbringer gave Glory a smug grin and she tried really hard not to smile at him back then they headed to the punch table to unconsciously flirt with each other. Me and Kinkajou sighed and then laughed at how Glory didn't know she was flirting with Deathbringer.

Then she went to go find Turtle and compliment his singing he turned red and started sputtering words while I went to go find my Not-crush. 

Riptide was at the fruit table with Clay but when Clay saw me he gave me a thumbs up, and went to go find Peril.

Once we were alone I complimented Riptides singing and he grinned  at me. 

We started talking with each other and I realized that Riptide was getting closer but I didn't think much of it until he pressed his lips on mine.

I was shocked 

A Rebel kissing a DoD.

Glory will never let me live it down.

But I really didn't care at that moment all I did was kiss him back. 

The dance was a blast everything was going great. 

Me and the girls met up, Glory was so red I mistaken her for an overgrown crab clearly she kissed Deathbringer.

Actually the only girl that wasn't red was Sunny. 

We headed to our living room to tell each other our storys and Peril didn't seem to mind when Deathbringer had kissed Glory nor Fatespeaker mind when Riptide had kissed me.

(A/N let's just say that Fatespeaker had a crush on Riptide but  he didn't like her back and everybody knew the whole Peril/Deathbringer thing. Anyways carry on!)

That night was a blast.

I would never forget it.