The Day Before the Dance

(Glory's POV)

I couldn't believe a lot of things:

1: I couldn't believe I was going to the Dance with Deathbringer

2: I couldn't believe Sunny was actually angry

3: I couldn't believe the beautiful dress I was going to wear 

4: I couldn't believe Tsunami wasn't teasing me

5: I couldn't believe I was sharing a Dorm with Peril 

That was not it.

Anyways the Girls dorm was chaotic. But luckily we and Kinkajou could just lounge on the roof having SunTime. 

Me, Kinkajou and Peril shared a room. But lately Winter has been coming into our room to chat with Fatespeaker and Peril it was weird but I didn't mind, since it got me away from Peril. I don't really know why Peril hates me so much and I really don't care.

After an hour, SunTime was over. 

Me and Kinkajou sighed heavily wishing we could have private dorms, but Kinkajou said she really wanted to visit Turtle.

Speaking of Turtle... 

Not matter what Kinkajou said I will call him her Boyfriend. Because she totally likes him and he likes her enough to invite her to the Dance so...

BOOM!

Perfect ship.

Since I didn't want to go back to the dorm either me and Kinkajou decided to spy on the boys.

Since our dorm was right next to theirs me and Kinkajou used our venom to melt it and we climbed through and into the boys room.

Through the vent I could see that the boys were having a party or something later Deathbringer confirmed that by saying:

"Cheers! To Inviting our crushes to the Dance!"

"Cheers!" Everybody but Winter, Clay and Starflight said.

Poor boys

Since Winter was already isolating himself the boys left him alone and did the party by themselves.

It actually didn't look that bad.

Okay it looked pretty good.

Soon after a while, Deathbringer, Riptide, Qibli entered a room.

Winter, Starflight, Clay entered another.

Turtle entered the third one.

The boys were having fun because they invited us to the dance.

Wow they were serious about this Dance thing.

After all it was in one day...